331-335

Chapter 331 No, this old boy called me mother

This season is not the best for harvesting wild ginseng. Bai Qianmo wants to buy wild ginseng back and plant it.

So, at Bai Qianmo's signal, the group stopped.

The herb collector asked: "Shopkeeper, do you collect medicinal materials here?"

The shopkeeper raised his head and glanced at the herb picker: "Take it, bring it over and show it to me."

The herb picker brought the basket to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper glanced at the medicinal materials in the basket, a glint flashed in his eyes, and then he quickly hid it.

The shopkeeper said indifferently: "Young man, your medicinal materials are only worth a little bit of money to that wild ginseng. It's just that you dug this wild ginseng at the wrong time, so the value is greatly reduced. For this basket of medicinal materials, I can only I'll give you five taels of silver."

Bai Qianmo sneered: "Such a good wild ginseng, and so many other medicinal materials, but only five taels of silver are given. Big brother, do you mind if I take a look at the medicinal materials in your basket?"

The herb collector smiled slightly: "I don't mind."

Bai Qianmo took out the wild ginseng plant from the basket on his back and looked at it carefully: "Well, the quality is good, but I dug it at the wrong time, but it's not a big problem. Big brother, I will give you twenty taels of silver, and you can sell these medicinal materials to me. how?"

The herb collector's eyes widened in shock: "Two, twenty taels? Are you telling the truth?"

"Of course it's true, your medicinal materials are worth the money."

The shopkeeper's expression changed. Although it was not the right time to dig wild ginseng, as long as it was planted and dug out next autumn, it would be worth a lot of money.

Now a little girl came out halfway and took away his business. It's strange that her face looks good.

It was impossible for the shopkeeper to increase the price given by Bai Qianmo. If he added more, he would lose money. How could a businessman do a loss-making business?

The shopkeeper was stunned and said: "Little girl, you are sincerely looking for trouble, right?"

"Shopkeeper, do you think I'm here to cause trouble? I'm also a doctor, so I can't buy some medicine?"

The shopkeeper smiled coldly: "Are you the doctor? Why don't you say that you are the little miracle doctor who has not been weaned?"

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Hey, how do you know that I am the little miracle doctor who has not been weaned? Have you seen me? Shouldn't you? I have no impression of you! I haven't been out for a long time!"

The shopkeeper frowned slightly, looked at Bai Qianmo up and down carefully, and then looked at the person standing with Bai Qianmo.

Not noticing that they had milk bottles on them, the shopkeeper sneered: "If you are really a little miracle doctor who has never been weaned, then I am the little miracle doctor and her father.

Little girl, you'd better leave quickly, go back to where you came from, and don't disturb my business. "

Xiao Jiu was about to lose his temper. He clenched his fists and was about to strike, but Bai Qianmo held him back.

Bai Qianmo's eyes widened with an exaggerated expression on his face: "Wow! Seventh Brother, he actually pretended to be the father. What do you think we should do?"