81-85

Chapter 81 Treatment of Golden Eagle

Bai Qianmo took out the dagger given to her by her master from the space and prepared to clean Golden Eagle's wounds.

When the eagle saw Bai Qianmo taking out a dagger, he screamed fiercely and was about to attack Bai Qianmo.

Bai Qianmo's heart trembled, and she said nervously: "Don't worry, I'm just helping it clean up the ulcers on its wound, otherwise it won't be well."

The eagle seemed to understand Bai Qianmo's words, staring at Bai Qianmo, but took two steps back.

Bai Qianmo breathed a sigh of relief and quickly cleaned the female eagle's wounds with a dagger.

The female eagle didn't move at all. She seemed to feel that Bai Qianmo was really healing her wounds. She didn't feel any malice and simply closed her eyes.

After cleaning the ulcers from the female eagle's wound, Bai Qianmo comforted her with a milky voice: "I'm going to clean and disinfect your wound. It may be very painful, so you have to bear with it."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo took out a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and some medical cotton from the space to clean and disinfect the female eagle. Due to the large wound area, hydrogen peroxide is more suitable than alcohol. Using alcohol will affect the wound healing.

At this moment, Ye Muchen also cut a few wooden sticks and came in, watching quietly as Bai Qianmo cleaned the female eagle's wounds.

Seeing that Bamei had another bottle of liquid and some pure white cotton in her hand, the liquid was pouring on the wound and still bubbling. Bamei kept scrubbing the wound with cotton. He was full of questions and didn't dare to I asked out of fear that it would affect Bamei's treatment.

After cleaning the wound, Bai Qianmo began to try to set the bone.

Of course, he did not forget to comfort the female eagle before setting the bones, so that she could endure the pain.

Because Bai Qianmo was still too young, he failed to connect the bones after several attempts. Instead, he was sweating profusely from exhaustion.

Ye Muchen felt extremely anxious and asked in a low voice: "Eight sisters, how can I help?"

Bai Qianmo pointed to the side of the fracture and said, "Please hold this position for me, and I'll try again."

Ye Muchen nodded, stretched out his hand and used the little internal force in his body to hold the position Bai Qianmo said.

Bai Qianmo tried again, and with a soft click, the bones were successfully reset.

"Brother Qi, don't move! Wait for me to fix it."

Ye Muchen didn't speak, his face turned red from the exertion.

Bai Qianmo sprinkled some anti-inflammatory medicine on the wound, then quickly picked up the wooden stick and bandage, and fixed and bandaged the fracture as quickly as possible.

After the Golden Eagle's injuries were taken care of, the two little guys were so tired that they didn't even want to move their fingers.

At this time, it was still raining heavily outside. Luo Jiuying had already rushed back to the palace in the heavy rain. There was no dry place on his body and he was in a miserable state.

His eyes were horribly red, and he was on the verge of emotional collapse.

As soon as he arrived at the gate of the palace, he collapsed and shouted: "Prince, Princess, come out quickly, something big has happened!"