166-170

Chapter 166 Too much bullying

That night, Bai Qianmo stayed with the emperor and the queen until she felt a little sleepy, and then the queen took her back to the palace and slept on the same bed as Xiaojiu.

Xiaojiu slept inside and Bai Qianmo slept outside. Only in this way would she not kick Xiaojiu out of bed.

When Bai Qianmo woke up the next day, one of her little feet was pushing on Xiao Jiu's face, and her other little foot was held tightly by Xiao Jiu.

No matter how you look at this posture, Mo'er is bullying Xiaojiu.

After staying in the palace for one night, Bai Qianmo was taken back to the palace by Ye Chufeng.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen, who returned to the palace, took Su Wanqing, Situ Min, Xiang'er and Chuntao to the streets for shopping.

In fact, they don't need to buy many things. They have vegetables at home and meat for hunting.

Although Bai Qianmo's space can store a lot of things and they won't break, she doesn't dare to expose the space.

Don't buy things that break easily.

Bai Qianmo mainly bought small porcelain bottles. If she was going to go deep into the mountains, she had to prepare some toilet water and some ointment for mosquito bites. Mosquitoes in the mountains are very poisonous.

Su Wanqing and Situ Min bought a lot of pastries and snacks.

After returning to the palace, Bai Qianmo went back to her room, closed the door, took out some needed medicine and toilet water from the space and put them into small porcelain bottles.

After everything was done, Bai Qianmo called Su Wanqing, Situ Min, Xiang'er and Chuntao to pick some fresh vegetables.

They didn't pick many other vegetables, but they picked a lot of tomatoes.

Su Wanqing looked confused: "Sister Qianmo, will the tomatoes spoil if we pick so many?"

Bai Qianmo smiled and replied: "No, we will boil the tomatoes into ketchup later. It will last for a long time!"

"Make it into ketchup? How to make it!"

"I'll teach you after picking. If you have tomato sauce, you can make cherry meat to eat at night. It's sweet and sour, and it's appetizing."

Su Wanqing's eyes lit up: "So I can learn new dishes?"

Bai Qianmo nodded: "Of course, pick all the red tomatoes and make tomato sauce later."

"Uh-huh M.L.Z.L."

After the four little girls picked all the red tomatoes, Bai Qianmo asked Aunt Li to boil a pot of water.

Make a cross cut on the tomatoes. After the water boils, put the tomatoes in the pot and blanch them for one minute.

Drain into cold water and peel off the skin.

Mash the tomatoes with a stone mortar, put a little water in the pot, and start boiling the mashed tomatoes.

When no one was paying attention, Bai Qianmo took out an appropriate amount of rock sugar from the space and added it to the pot.

When the tomato sauce was about to come out of the pot, she secretly took out a lemon from the space, squeezed out the lemonade and poured it into the pot.

Then I found two ceramic jars and waited for the tomato sauce to cool before putting them in.

With tomato sauce, Bai Qianmo told Su Wanqing and Aunt Li how to make cherry meat and asked them to try it.