141-145

Chapter 141 What a happy event

Situ Min's father's mouth twitched wildly. Are these really words spoken by the powerful regent of Nanyan?

Could it be that you heard it wrong?

Situ's father glanced at Situ's mother and saw that Situ's mother also had an expression of disbelief. He was sure it was true and he heard it right.

The dignified regent really wants to abduct the eldest lady of the Su family for the sake of his little daughter!

Stop it! Does the eldest lady of the Su family still need to be abducted?

Once your identity as regent is revealed, the Su family will definitely send Miss Su to their doorstep.

Just kidding, who wouldn't want to be associated with the regent who holds all the power in the capital?

Why bother?

well! For the sake of the two families having contact with each other, let's take some time to give some advice to the Su family!

The prince and his family finally came to Tigu City, how could they go back without having fun because of such a trivial matter?

Bai Qianmo said excitedly: "Father, let's go to the beach again! We will go back in two days!"

"No problem, go get the bucket, get the pokers, and go to the beach."

Situ's father immediately ordered Situ Zhou: "Zhou'er, take the prince and the others to the beach first and buy some things for my father. You'll be there later."

Situ Zhou nodded and said, "Okay daddy."

After preparing the tools for picking seafood, Situ Zhou took Ye Chufeng and his family to the beach.

As soon as Ye Chufeng and the others left, Situ Min's parents followed them and rushed to Su's house carrying some gifts.

...

Su Mansion.

Mrs. Su frowned and looked depressed.

The little miracle doctor saved her husband and was the savior of the Su family.

But her daughter knows very well that when the little girl gets angry, even her own mother can't control it. How can she safely let her follow her to the capital?

If he really caused any trouble for the little miracle doctor, wouldn't he be unworthy of his savior?

Su Wanqing is the baby of the Su family, a genius who inherited her great-grandfather's talent for cooking.

Moreover, the little girl was pampered by her two brothers at home and was used to being arrogant. How could Mrs. Su trust her to travel far away?

As a mother, I couldn't bear to leave my daughter for such a long time.

It's not like being at home outside. What should I do if I'm wronged?

Just when Mrs. Su was in a dilemma, the housekeeper came to report: "Madam, the head of the Situ family and his wife are here."

Mrs. Su frowned: "Why are they here? Please come!"

"Yes, ma'am."

The housekeeper turned around and went out, welcoming Situ and his wife in.

As soon as he entered the door, Situ's father smiled and said, "Mrs. Su, what a joy to congratulate you! We, husband and wife, came specially to congratulate you."

Mrs. Su's face was a bit ugly. Her husband was lying on the bed, and Mr. and Mrs. Situ actually came to congratulate him. Isn't this a bit deceiving?

"Master Situ, our two families often have contact with each other. I, the Su family, have never offended your Situ family. You..."