376-380

Chapter 376 The Crown Princess has a difficult delivery

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook his head: "Grandfather, my granddaughter is not hungry. She has to go back later. She also has to visit my mother."

The Supreme Emperor nodded. His granddaughter had been out for a few months. She should go see her mother when she came back.

Ye Chufeng chatted with the emperor for a while. The Supreme Emperor and the Supreme Queen simply went to pack two sets of clothes and followed Ye Chufeng out of the palace.

The emperor twitched the corner of his mouth with a look of helplessness.

well! As long as Mo'er is in the palace, her father, the emperor and her mother are not willing to stay in the palace at all.

After returning to the palace, Bai Qianmo hurriedly ran to visit Nie Wenjing.

Bai Junhong hasn't come back yet. He has to assist the officials sent by the emperor to manage Beimin. He can only return to Beijing when everything is on track.

By the time Bai Qianmo returned to the palace again, it was already dinner time.

After dinner, the family gathered together to discuss building a resort.

Bai Qianmo also proposed opening a pharmacy.

Today, Wu Xiaolei's parents and brother send medicinal materials to Beijing every six months, and she has already stocked up on them.

Fourth brother Ye Muyang said: "Eight sisters, you left the fairy water business to third brother, why don't you just leave the medicine store business to me?"

The second brother Ye Munan said: "Fourth brother, you are not good at doing business either. If I leave it to you, even I won't trust you."

The eldest brother Ye Mulin nodded in agreement: "Yes, the fourth brother is not good at doing business, and the eighth sister, you are usually so busy. The eldest brother will help you organize the business of opening a drug store, and let Wanqing help you take care of it."

Bai Qianmo nodded with a smile: "Actually, what I want is to leave the drug store to sister Wanqing. I am busy with the affairs of the resort, so I really can't take care of it."

Ye Muchen said: "Eighth sister, Wu Xiaolei is more familiar with medicinal materials. I think it might be more appropriate for him to take care of the medicine shop."

Ye Mulin thought about it, and Bamei liked Wanqing's cooking better. Wanqing would manage the pharmacy in the future, and it would be difficult for Bamei to eat her cooking.

"Let's do this! The medicine store will be handed over to eldest brother and Wu Xiaolei, and Wanqing will still stay with Bamei."

Ye Chufeng said: "This arrangement is okay. Xi'er is better at doing business. Now that the fairy water business is on the right track, Xi'er will spend more time looking after the medicine shop."

Ye Muxi said with a smile: "Actually, just leave the pharmacy business to me. Big brother will help Bamei, and I will take Wu Xiaolei to look after the pharmacy. When he can fully master it, I will be able to spare time to help Bamei."

The family discussed for a long time and finally handed over the pharmacy business to the third brother Ye Muxi and Wu Xiaolei.

Ye Chufeng proposed to borrow Dr. Sun from the emperor to stay for three months to help Ye Muxi manage the drug store on the right track.

Others followed Bai Qianmo and Ye Chufeng to Youruo Valley to build a resort.

After everything was discussed, the family went back to their rooms to rest.