476-480

Chapter 476 Are you willing to wait for me to grow up?

Bai Qianmo's face was filled with disgust. Damn it, he actually polluted the air in the space.

It is simply an unforgivable crime!

These two bastards wanted to be killed, but Bai Qianmo really didn't want to do it himself.

After receiving half of Hu Yuan's family property, she had to hand these two bastards to Hu Yuan to vent her anger, right?

Bai Qianmo raised his hand and knocked Ada unconscious. Then with a thought, a small pill appeared in his hand and he stuffed it directly into the mouth of the old witch doctor.

"You, what did you feed me?"

Bai Qianmo looked at the old witch doctor coldly: "You are a doctor yourself, don't you know how to check it yourself?"

The old witch doctor quickly touched the pulse of his left hand with the fingers of his right hand. After a moment, the old witch doctor was stunned.

There was obviously no strength in his body, and he was obviously suffering from Ruanjin San, but he couldn't tell anything wrong from his pulse.

Now, the old witch doctor finally knew how different he was from the little miracle doctor.

Glancing coldly at the old witch doctor, Bai Qianmo stopped caring about them and turned to the front yard of the villa to check on Ye Muchen's injuries.

Ye Muchen has drank some spiritual spring water and his mental state has improved a lot.

Bai Qianmo checked his injuries and found that he was quite seriously injured.

A long gash was opened on his back, and his internal organs were somewhat displaced by the old witch doctor's deep internal force.

Bai Qianmo's eyes were red and moist as he treated Ye Muchen's wound and then applied the needle.

A steady stream of internal force was input into Ye Muchen's body, and Ye Muchen was so distressed that he almost suffocated.

By the time the treatment was over, Bai Qianmo was exhausted.

Ye Muchen took some spiritual spring water, held Bai Qianmo in his arms distressedly, and then carefully fed her to drink the spiritual spring water.

"Eight Sister, I'm sorry, it's all my fault that I'm not strong enough to protect you."

"Brother Qi, I don't allow you to say that. You are already very good. If it hadn't been for you today, I might not have been injured. Brother Qi, thank you!"

"What do you mean by thanking me? You are the most important person in my life. Why would I sacrifice my life for you?"

Seeing the seriousness on Ye Muchen's face, something in Bai Qianmo's heart was severely touched.

"Brother Qi, you..."

"Bamei, I have liked you since I was a child, and it has always been my mission to protect you."

Bai Qianmo's face was filled with emotion. It would be a waste to have such a brother in this life.

However, the next second, Ye Muchen continued: "Eight Sister, my feelings for you have changed since I was fifteen years old. I like you and want to love and protect you for the rest of my life. Are you willing?"

Bai Qianmo was startled and stared at Ye Muchen without blinking.

In Ye Muchen's eyes, all he saw was endless sincerity.