146-150

Chapter 146 My gifts are only given to the people I care about

"Presumptuous!" Seeing that the necklace Bai Qianmo made was destroyed, the queen was angry: "Concubine Hui, do you know what you are doing?"

Concubine Hui was startled and then said: "Sister Queen, shouldn't I teach my daughter a lesson?"

Bai Qianmo was also angry and glared at Concubine Hui angrily: "Concubine Hui, what did Sister Sixth Emperor do wrong? To make you so angry?"

Concubine Hui snorted coldly: "Huh! What have you done wrong? Isn't it all because of you? Xue'er used to be obedient, but since she left the palace with you, she doesn't study piano, chess, calligraphy and painting all day long. She just feels in a daze and thinks about it all day long. I want to go out of the palace to play, I don't want Xue'er to be like you and the Ninth Princess, doing nothing all day long."

"Hui Concubine, shut up." The queen said angrily: "What do you mean Mo'er and Xiaojiu have nothing to do all day? How is Mo'er inferior to Xue'er? She is only four years old, she can sing, dance, and draw, and she can also do medicine. She What's wrong?

Why is Xiaojiu so idle? She learns reading and martial arts from Mo'er every day. What's wrong with her?

You, on the other hand, are forcing Xueer to learn this and that all day long, without even giving her a moment to breathe. Do you want to drive her crazy? "

Concubine Hui was slightly startled: "Sister Queen, what do you mean by this? Xue'er is my daughter, don't I feel sorry for her?

She is already thirteen, and will be haircut in two years. If she doesn't learn it now, when will you ask her to learn it? "

The reason why Concubine Hui kept forcing Ye Yingxue to learn piano, chess, calligraphy, painting, poetry and poetry was because she was afraid that she and the hairpin queen would be sent to get married by the emperor.

She hopes to train Ye Yingxue into a talented girl who is proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting. In this case, the emperor will feel sorry for her and be reluctant to send her for marriage.

How could the Queen not know Concubine Hui's little thoughts: "Concubine Hui, your worries are completely unnecessary. The Emperor only has two daughters, Xue'er and Yan'er. How could he be willing to send them away for marriage?

If you force Xue'er like this, aren't you afraid of pushing her further and further away from you? "

Bai Qianmo reached into her small satchel and took out a rubber band from the space.

She handed the rubber band to Concubine Hui: "Concubine Hui, niece, how about playing a game with you? You pull the rubber band."

Concubine Hui stretched out her fingers out of nowhere, and Bai Qianmo put the rubber band on her fingers, and then pulled hard.

Bai Qianmo said: "Although you and the Sixth Emperor Sister are mother and daughter, they are just like this rubber band. The tighter you pull it, the easier it is to break.

There is another possibility, that is, if one of you and Sixth Sister lets go, the end result will be to hurt the one who didn't let go. "

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, he suddenly let go of the rubber band in his hand.

"Ah!" The rubber band bounced back and hit Concubine Hui's hand, causing Concubine Hui to cry out in pain.

Bai Qianmo continued: "Sixth Emperor Sister is the daughter of Uncle Huang and a princess. She should learn piano, chess, calligraphy, painting, poetry and poetry, but no matter what she learns, she must combine work and rest, rather than blindly force her.