366-370

Chapter 366: Sneak Attack on Beimin Country's Grain and Grass

Bai Qianmo pouted: "Father, you didn't think about it because you automatically ignored your daughter.

In your eyes, your daughter is just a child under eight years old. This kind of big thing is not something that a child can solve.

Therefore, you automatically ignore your daughter's abilities and just want to care for your daughter to grow up. "

Luo Jiuying said: "Girl Mo'er is right. We automatically ignored Mo'er's abilities and only regarded her as a baby who needs to be taken care of."

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "The instant noodles are ready to eat. After eating the instant noodles, we will set off to find the grain and grass storage place in Beimin Kingdom."

Ye Chufeng nodded heavily: "Okay, food and grass are the most important thing now. Let's set off after eating."

Bai Qianmo opened the lid of the instant noodles, and the rich flavor came out instantly.

Ye Muchen said: "This tastes really delicious! I really want to eat it when I smell it."

Bai Qianmo said without raising her head: "It tastes good, but it is good for your mouth but not for your health. Under normal circumstances, I am not willing to eat this stuff."

After saying that, Bai Qianmo broke open the plastic fork and started eating.

Ye Chufeng picked up the plastic fork and looked at it, then decisively threw the fork on the table, picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

Luo Jiuying glanced at Bai Qianmo and then at Ye Chufeng. She also threw her fork on the table, picked up her chopsticks and started eating.

Only Ye Muchen imitated Bai Qianmo and ate with a plastic fork, but he felt awkward no matter how he used it.

The first time you eat instant noodles, you will feel extremely delicious.

Even Ye Chufeng and Ye Muchen, who are used to eating delicacies from mountains and seas, find it very delicious.

Ye Muchen's face was full of enjoyment: "It's delicious, it's so delicious. This is the first time I've eaten such delicious noodles."

Ye Chufeng: "It's really good, the taste is very unique."

Luo Jiuying: "Yeah, it's delicious. I didn't expect noodles to taste so good."

Except for Bai Qianmo, the three of them all ate so much that they even finished the soup, but Bai Qianmo had a lot left over.

Ye Chufeng asked: "Mo'er, don't you want to eat?"

"My daughter is full and can't eat anymore."

"Then let's set off."

Bai Qianmo nodded.

Ye Chufeng called General He, and after explaining a few words, he asked Mo'er to call Golden Eagle, and the four of them left the station.

They flew to the wilderness, found an open space to stop, fed the golden eagle, and then the four of them continued to set off.

With Golden Eagle, a clairvoyant scout, the four of them quickly discovered the enemy's granary in a valley on the outskirts of Tongchao City.

The place where the enemy chose to store the granary was extremely secretive, easy to defend and difficult to attack, but it still could not escape the golden eagle's golden eyes.

The four of them looked very happy and found a remote place to land.

Bai Qianmo told Jin Ying to find a place to rest.