61-65

Chapter 61 Brain fragments are so delicious

Concubine Ji wanted to figure it out from the beginning. Why did she come here?

But before she could figure out anything, Qin Ruoshuang came close to her and said, "Ms. Ji, the palace banquet is about to begin. Let's chat while we walk. Mo'er's new clothes also have two sets of unique and novel styles. I also specially brought a set for her in case she gets dirty and has no clothes to change, so I'll show it to you."

"Really? Show it to me quickly."

"Wait until the palace banquet is over! My brat, the seventh, is holding the dress. I promise you will like it after seeing it."

"Really? When the palace banquet is over, you can show it to me. If it is as beautiful as you say, I will order two sets."

"No problem, and we can also make dresses for adults. The styles are unprecedented..."

...

Unknowingly, Concubine Ji had forgotten what she wanted to do, and was chatting animatedly with Qin Ruoshuang about clothes.

Bai Qianmo looked at Qin Ruoshuang's back with admiration: Wow! Didn't Ji Fei come to seek justice for the Ninth Princess?

He actually succeeded in leading Ji Fei astray, forgetting what he came for.

The mother-in-law is so amazing!

However, one more enemy is not as good as one more guest, awesome!

Nie Wenjing was a little overwhelmed. Just now she was worried that Concubine Ji would cause trouble, but now she didn't seem to have to worry anymore.

The Ninth Princess looked confused. Only then did she remember that she had been slapped by Bai Qianmo, and the score hadn't been settled yet!

But the mother-in-law had already left with the Fourth Emperor's aunt.

"Ninth Princess." The little palace maid wanted to pull her away.

"Go away." Ninth Princess roared.

Bai Qianmo turned around and glanced at the Ninth Princess. Forget it, it's better to do less than to do more. If he fights with the Ninth Princess, he will be embarrassed if he alerts the Ninth Princess.

He turned around and walked to the Ninth Princess and said, "Let's go! I'll take you to take medicine!"

"This princess does not want to take medicine."

Bai Qianmo rolled her eyes and raised an evil smile at the corner of her mouth. She retracted her little hand into her sleeve and took out a shiny sour candy wrapped in paper from the space.

She flipped her wrist and opened her little palm, and the shiny candy wrapper almost blinded the Ninth Princess's eyes.

The Ninth Princess looked at Sour and Sour Candy eagerly: "What is this?"

Bai Qianmo: "Peel open the brain fragments and eat them!"

She probably couldn't peel it off, so Bai Qianmo simply peeled off the candy wrapper and stuffed it directly into Princess Ninth's mouth.

The saliva wets the sour candy, and the sweet and sour taste spreads in the mouth.

The Ninth Princess was stunned, it was so delicious!

Isn't the brain tablet a medicine? How could it be so delicious?

Bai Qianmo asked: "Is it delicious?"

The Ninth Princess nodded without hesitation: "It's delicious. This piece of brain is so delicious."

"Do you still want to eat?"