256-260

Chapter 256 Who is coming?

Ye Chufeng said: "Mo'er, Chen'er, don't be in a hurry to become a disciple. It is rare for Master Cheng to accept two apprentices, so a grand apprenticeship ceremony must be held, otherwise Master Cheng will not be willing to accept it.

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Okay! When will it be held?"

"Tomorrow! Prepare the incense table tomorrow."

Master Cheng said: "No, just today, prepare now, there is still time."

Ye Chufeng smiled: "Okay then! I'll have people prepare it now."

After saying that, he turned around and went out to order his servants to prepare the incense table, and then prepared apprenticeship red envelopes for the two children.

In less than half an hour, everything was ready, and it was time for the two children to kowtow and worship.

However, Master Cheng had to wait until Luo Jiuying was present before he allowed the two children to perform the apprenticeship ceremony.

At this time, Luo Jiuying was still busy preparing medicine and had no idea that Master Cheng was still waiting for him.

By the time Luo Jiuying came out, it was completely dark.

The servant quickly brought him the dinner prepared for him.

As soon as he filled his stomach, he was pulled by Master Cheng to sit on the other side of the incense table and accept the two children's kneeling.

The two masters were sitting on both sides of the incense table. Xiang'er and Chuntao stood aside holding two cups of tea on trays.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen kowtowed three times: "Disciple pays homage to the first master and the second master."

Chuntao presented two cups of tea, and Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen each held a cup above their heads: "Master, please have tea!"

Luo Jiuying first took a sip from Ye Muchenjing's tea, and then took a sip from Bai Qianmojing's tea.

Xiang'er brought two more teacups. Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen offered tea to Cheng Yunhai, and also raised the teacups above their heads: "Second Master, please have tea!"

Cheng Yunhai smiled and took a sip from the teacup offered by Ye Muchen, then put the teacup aside. Then he took a sip from the fragrant tea offered by Bai Qianmo, but did not put the teacup down.

The next step is for the master to set the rules for his disciples and give them the apprenticeship ceremony.

However, just as Cheng Yunhai was about to speak, he received a knife-like look from Luo Jiuying.

Cheng Yunhai shrank his neck: "Brother Luo, I have to set some rules for the two children!"

"Are you kidding me? I can't bear to set rules for my precious little apprentices. You, a second master, should you set some bullshit rules? Look at these two precious little apprentices, do they look like people who can abide by the rules?"

Cheng Yunhai looked innocent: "No, I didn't want to set many rules for them! Even if you want the two children to live in the valley for two months a year, this won't work?"

Luo Jiuying said: "No, the two children have to go out to practice and learn medical skills to treat diseases and save people. There are no patients in your valley, how can you let the two children practice?

Also, if the Emperor, the Queen, the Supreme Emperor, and the Supreme Empress cannot see their two children for a few days, they will have to chop you up. If you don't believe me, you can try.