451-455

Chapter 451 The flower cake shop is ready to open

Ye Muchen looked innocent: "Father, the fact that the child is a boy shouldn't be the child's problem, it should be your problem, right?

The eighth sister said that the birth of a boy or a girl depends on the chromosomes of a man. "

Ye Chufeng twitched the corner of his mouth.

All right! I really don't have the right to dislike my son in this matter. I can only blame myself for not living up to expectations.

Ye Muchen comforted him: "Father, mother, concubine, don't you have a daughter now? Why do you always dislike your son? Aren't you afraid that the eighth sister will be sad?"

Bai Qianmo glared at Ye Muchen: "Why should I be sad? It is my blessing to be the daughter of my father, the king, and his mother.

Everyone in the capital knows that your father, the queen, mother and concubine are looking forward to having you as their daughter. If you were a daughter, it would be too late for me to be happy. "

Ye Muchen was startled, Oh no! Bamei really doesn't have any feelings for men and women towards her!

It seems that the road to pursuing my wife will be long in the future!

Qin Ruoshuang said: "Mo'er, your sister-in-law has prepared a small shop. It's not big, but the backyard is relatively spacious, which is perfect for making flower cakes. Do you want to go and have a look?"

Bai Qianmo nodded excitedly: "Of course I want to have a look. My daughter also wants to take out the flower cakes and sell them tomorrow."

"No problem. The shop has been sorted out. You can do business as soon as you open the door. Even the oven table has been built. We just need to put in the big vat."

"That's great. My daughter will go to Lingxiao Pavilion later to get a few more large tanks. She will cut them in the space at night and they can be done tomorrow."

"Do you want to go now, or rest for a while?"

"Go now! You can have dinner when you come back later."

Qin Ruoshuang nodded: "Okay, let's go!"

Bai Qianmo asked Ye Chufeng: "Father, how is the greenhouse going?"

"It's been done a long time ago. I'm just waiting for the seedlings to be transplanted. How are the seedlings? Can they be transplanted?"

"That's all right. My daughter comes back this time just to transplant the seedlings."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "Okay, you and your mother and concubine go to the shop and find someone for your father. The shop will open tomorrow, and the seedlings will be transplanted the day after tomorrow."

"Okay, the store will open tomorrow. Let's get the oven ready, and then we can plant rose seedlings the day after tomorrow."

Ye Chufeng turned to look at Ye Muchen: "Chen'er, you go with my father!"

"Okay Father."

Qin Ruoshuang took Bai Qianmo to the store, while Ye Chufeng took Ye Muchen to find someone.

The mother and daughter came to the store, and the store door was open.

When I walked into the store, I saw that Su Wanqing and Ye Mulin were sorting out the containers in the store.

The container is actually two tables put together and covered with a neat tablecloth.

Place two dustpans on the table, cover them with clean gauze, and put the flower shortcakes in the dustpans to sell.