481-485

Chapter 481 How much money did you make this time?

In the palace, some maids and eunuchs outside heard the cry of the golden eagle and immediately ran to find their master.

A palace maid who was closest to the emperor's study immediately raised her head and looked into the sky as soon as she heard the cry of the golden eagle.

After seeing the four golden eagles in the sky, she ran towards the emperor's study room with excitement on her face.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he was stopped by the little eunuch guarding the door: "What are you doing so rashly? Can you afford the punishment for disturbing the emperor?"

The palace maid was still full of excitement: "Quick, report to the emperor, the little princess and the seventh son are back!"

The little eunuch's eyes widened instantly: "What did you say? The little princess and the seventh son are back? How did you know?"

"Golden eagle, four golden eagles, I saw them!"

When the little eunuch heard this, he couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart and simply shouted at the top of his voice: "Your Majesty, the little princess and the seventh son are back!"

"What?" The emperor threw away the memorial in his hand, stood up and ran to the door: "Where is my little niece?"

The young eunuch and the maid immediately knelt down, and the maid reported: "Your Majesty, this servant heard the cry of the golden eagle and saw four golden eagles."

"Is this true?"

"This slave will never dare to speak nonsense."

The emperor immediately ordered Eunuch Yu: "Eunuch Yu, prepare the sedan chair, I want to leave the palace."

Eunuch Yu was also full of joy: "Yes, I will prepare now."

At the same time, the prince and princess were busy changing clothes and preparing to leave the palace.

The Ninth Princess and the Queen are also changing clothes.

The queen urged: "Yan'er, hurry up, or your father will leave the palace later."

Xiaojiu replied: "Mother, the sons and ministers have been changed. Just hurry up."

"Yan'er, go ahead and hold your father back. Don't let him leave the palace first."

"Okay, I'll go over there first."

"Well, go quickly!"

Several other princes were also preparing to rush to the palace.

As the cheerful cry of the golden eagle got closer and closer, the golden eagle's huge body appeared in the sky above the palace.

The people in the palace were also excited.

"Seventh Young Master and Eighth Young Lady are back!"

The golden eagle circled and slowly fell down. Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen used Qinggong at the same time to get off the golden eagle's back.

"Miss Eight!"

Xiang'er and Chuntao rushed towards Bai Qianmo.

The next second, a beautiful figure instantly surpassed the two maids and hugged Bai Qianmo.

"Eight Sister, you are finally willing to come back!" Su Wanqing said excitedly.

Xiang'er and Chuntao hurriedly stopped, they didn't dare to get close now.

If she accidentally hurt Su Wanqing and the baby in her belly, she would be dead.

Bai Qianmo held Su Wanqing tightly and was about to pick her up and spin her around.