16-20

Chapter 16 I have a bold idea

Bai Qianmo takes a shower very quickly.

The key is that without hair, you can wash yourself clean in a quarter of an hour.

He stood up and wiped off the water on his body, put on the clothes that the maid had prepared, put a floral triangle towel on his head, and ran over to open the door.

"Father, mother and concubine, I've finished washing!"

Ye Chufeng: "It's really fast. Let's go! Go have a meal."

Qin Ruoshuang quickly ordered the maid to pour Bai Qianmo's bath water, and then followed Ye Chufeng towards the main hall.

At the dinner table, the family inevitably brings food to Bai Qianmo.

Bai Qianmo's short hands couldn't reach the food, so she just lowered her head and ate.

"Hiccup~"

Bai Qianmo burped, put down the bowl and chopsticks and touched her round belly, "I'm so full, my belly is bulging."

Qin Ruoshuang picked up her small bowl, filled half a bowl of soup and handed it to her, "Drink some soup, you are growing!"

Bai Qianmo didn't show any pretense, she picked up the bowl and drank half of the soup.

Qin Ruoshuang asked: "What else do you want to eat? Mother and concubine will give you some."

Bai Qianmo pointed to her neck, "It can't be stuffed anymore, it's already stuffed here."

"Okay, as long as you're full, let's go play!"

"Father, mother, concubine, you eat slowly." After Bai Qianmo said that, he jumped off the chair and prepared to go to the room to practice.

"Eight sisters, wait for me." Ye Muchen quickly put the remaining rice in the bowl into his mouth, threw away the bowl and chopsticks, and jumped off the chair.

Ye Chufeng sighed, "Oh! Raising a son is not as good as raising a daughter. Look how polite Mo'er girl is, and look at this brat who ran away without even saying hello."

Ye Muchen's six brothers buried their heads low at the same time, not daring to say a word.

After finishing the rice in their bowls, the six brothers stood up and spoke one after another, imitating Bai Qianmo's words: "Father, king and concubine, I've finished eating. You guys eat slowly."

Ye Chufeng: It feels different to have a sensible daughter at home.

Ye Muchen caught up with Bai Qianmo and asked, "Eight Sister, where are you going?"

"Go practice! Brother Qi, do you want to practice together?"

Ye Muchen replied without hesitation: "Yes, I have to practice kung fu well to protect you."

"Then let's go to my room together and tell me how you developed your internal strength?" Bai Qianmo said eagerly.

"It is not easy to develop internal strength. It took me half a year of practice to develop a little internal strength. Master said that the most important thing in practicing is persistence, so I have to practice every day."

Bai Qianmo was a little confused after hearing this, and felt that it was definitely not easy to develop internal strength.

Although I have memorized every word of the inner strength formula by heart, I still don't know how to start. How can I feel this inner strength?

When she came to the room, Bai Qianmo took off her shoes and sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Brother Qi, tell me quickly, how can you develop your internal strength?"