276-280

Chapter 276 What a waste of money

Bai Qianmo thought for a while, then put his hand into his small satchel, took out three thousand taels of silver notes from the space and handed it to Father Wu.

"Uncle Wu, take the money first..."

Before Bai Qianmo could finish speaking, Father Wu was so shocked that he could not speak coherently: "Miss Eighth, Miss Eighth, why did you give me so, so many banknotes?"

The corner of Luo Jiuying's mouth twitched wildly. Is this precious little apprentice too generous?

It's only three thousand taels at a time, how can you not bring such a prodigal!

Ye Muchen, Situ Min and Su Wanqing looked at the three thousand taels of silver, and their hearts were bleeding.

Bai Qianmo usually likes money so much. Wouldn't she feel bad if she gave Wu Xiaolei's father three thousand taels at a time?

What a waste!

Bai Qianmo smiled sweetly: "Uncle Wu, don't get excited. Just listen to what I have to say first."

Father Wu nodded mechanically, his face still full of shock. He was shocked that Bai Qianmo, a child of four or five years old, could easily take out several thousand taels of silver notes.

Bai Qianmo said with a serious face: "Uncle Wu, I gave you these banknotes for a purpose. My master, seventh brother, and I are all doctors, and we need good medicinal materials.

The reason why I gave you these banknotes is that I hope you can help me collect some good-quality medicinal materials, dry them and send them to the palace in the capital.

These three thousand taels are the start-up capital I will give you, which is equivalent to your family starting a small business. After you send the medicinal materials to the capital, I will give you a rebate.

In other words, for example, if you buy a wild ginseng for twenty taels, dry it and send it to the capital, I will give you fifty taels so that you can earn some hard money.

Uncle Wu, can you understand what I mean? "

Father Wu was still a little confused: "I don't quite understand, how to calculate these banknotes?"

Bai Qianmo smiled: "You use these banknotes to collect the medicinal materials, dry the medicinal materials and send them to the capital. I will recalculate the price with you based on the finished medicinal materials and pay you the silver based on the finished medicinal materials. You will pay me back three thousand Two, and the rest is the money you earned."

Wu's father suddenly realized: "Oh, I understand this time. It's equivalent to these three thousand taels being lent to me by Miss Eight to do some small business."

Bai Qianmo nodded with a smile: "That's what I mean, but you don't have to rush to pay back these three thousand taels. Just wait until the money you earn can be turned over, and you can pay me back slowly."

Father Wu looked excited: "Thank you so much, Miss Eight, I will definitely collect good medicinal materials and I will never let you down."

After hearing Bai Qianmo's explanation, Luo Jiuying's eyes suddenly lit up.

By doing this, Mo'er girl really killed two birds with one stone. Not only could she get good quality medicinal materials, but she could also help Wu Xiaolei's family change their current situation.

This is much better than directly giving Wu Xiaolei's parents a sum of money and then taking Wu Xiaolei away.

That would make people think that Mo'er girl bought Wu Xiaolei back to be a servant.