511-515

Chapter 511 The two countries merged and the country's name was changed to Nanzhao

In the palace.

The emperor, queen and Xiaojiu stood on the city wall, watching two golden eagles flying into the distance.

The queen and Xiaojiu's eyes were a little red. It would take another year and a half before they could see each other again.

The emperor murmured: "Children, you must return safely!"

The queen couldn't help but lean into the emperor's arms: "Yes, the children will come back safely. Your Majesty, it's all your fault for not letting us go to the palace to see off the children."

"I don't want to see that kind of parting scene. If I do, I won't be able to bear to let my little niece go. Let's go! Let's leave the palace and bring back the emperor and the queen."

The three of them got off the city wall, got on the sedan chair that had been prepared, and left the palace and rushed to the palace.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen took the Golden Eagle ride during the day and drove for one and a half to two hours at night.

Eating and resting are all done in the space, and there is no detour into the town to eat.

When it was time to cook, Bai Qianmo sent Ye Muchen into the space to cook while she continued on her way.

After Ye Muchen finished cooking, she took Golden Eagle into the space to eat.

After the young couple finished their meal, they fed the golden eagle, took a break to burn incense, and then started on their way again.

This was repeated every day. Seven days later, the young couple arrived at the Linzhao border.

On the eighth day, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen entered the Linzhao.

Along the way, the two golden eagles kept calling.

When the people in Linzhao heard the cry of the golden eagle, they immediately became excited.

The little miracle doctor is here!

Nanyan's little miracle doctor finally arrived!

But seeing the little miracle doctor flying over their heads, he had no intention of stopping.

The common people looked disappointed again, so why did they leave?

Arriving above the Imperial City, the cry of the golden eagle alarmed the people of the Imperial City, as well as Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying.

Bai Junhong and his team were stationed outside the imperial city. Although he heard the cry of the golden eagle, he could not leave the station.

Anyway, it won't be long before the father and daughter can meet each other, and there is no rush for this moment.

The golden eagle has excellent eyesight and quickly found Ye Chufeng and Luo Jiuying who ran out after hearing the golden eagle's cry.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen got off the back of the golden eagle, and the golden eagle landed on the roof of the inn.

Ye Chufeng greeted him with a smile: "It's really only been half a month since I came back. Mo'er, Chen'er, thank you for your hard work."

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook his head: "It's not hard. I have brought father, master, prince and brother back. They are all in the space. Are the rooms ready? If they are, my daughter will take them out of the space. ."

Ye Chufeng smiled and nodded: "I booked the entire inn for my father, and there are plenty of rooms."

"Then let's go! Let's go into the inn and pick up the prince and brother from the space."