101-105

Chapter 101 The plaintiff becomes the defendant

The officers and soldiers rushed over and were about to surround Luo Jiuying and the five children.

The leading officer and soldier suddenly shouted: "Stop, everyone, stop for me, no one is allowed to move!"

Damn it!

Aren't those Dr. Luo and the Seventh Young Master from the Regent's Palace?

Who dares to mess with this?

With the master around, Bai Qianmo hugged the master's neck softly and softly, acting extremely well-behaved.

Luo Jiuying gave the leader a cold look. The leader was so frightened that his back went cold. He turned around and slapped Li Sanwa on the face.

"If you want to die, don't support me! Can the seventh son of the Prince Regent rob your family of money? You are a fool!"

Li Sanwa was stunned. It was obvious that they were the ones who came to collect some kind of protection money and then beat them if they didn't pay. Could it be that she could have faked her injuries?

Among the seventh sons of the Prince Regent, he was the one who beat him the most.

etc!

The seventh son of the Prince Regent? ? ?

Am I suing the regent's son?

Isn't this the old man who hangs himself because he thinks he has a long life?

But can the son of the regent rob the common people? Is there any more heavenly justice?

Li Sanwa was so unwilling to accept it. Not only did she take away the money, but she also kicked him in the crotch and poked his asshole. Was that all she wanted to do?

No, he was not convinced.

The emperor broke the law and the common people were guilty, and the officers and soldiers did not dare to arrest people, so he went to the regent to reason.

However, at this moment, Li Daniu and Li Chunhua came here with officers and soldiers.

Li Daniu and Li Chunhua both pointed at Ye Muchen, Bai Qianmo and their children, identifying them as the ones who beat people and robbed them of money.

The officers and soldiers were in a dilemma, not knowing what to do.

Luo Jiuying asked: "Chen'er, did you beat someone and steal their money?"

Ye Muchen shook his head without hesitation: "Master, we are all children, how can we beat an adult? Can our arms be twisted past our thighs?"

When the officers and soldiers heard this, they thought it made sense.

Who can beat an adult at such a young age?

"Could it be that Cao Min could beat himself up like this by himself?" Li Daniu frowned and pointed at Xiang'er and said: "And her, she also said that Cao Min was her father. Why did she ask Cao Min to get it for her because her mother was sick? Yinzi, the common people don't even know her!"

The leading officer and soldier looked at Li Daniu coldly: "You don't even know her and she will call you daddy? With such a bear like you, how can you give birth to such a beautiful daughter? If she really wants to call you daddy, you can just have fun!"

"Master, this is not a matter of calling me daddy, it is a matter of extorting money!"

"Open your own eyes and take a look. Do the clothes on these children look like those from a poor family? It's ridiculous that they are extorting money from you. With all the money you have, how can you afford the clothes they wear?" clothing?"