171-175

Chapter 171 Human cubs are so scary

"Chen'er, no!" Luo Jiuying shouted.

Unfortunately, it's too late.

"Ouch~woo~"

With a shrill scream, the wolf that Ye Muchen was chasing was knocked off his back by him.

The strong wolf fell to the ground. Ye Muchen was caught off guard and fell to the ground and rolled two or three times before stopping.

Ye Muchen was immediately stunned.

Why is this result different from that of Bamei?

The eighth sister rode away majestically on the wolf. Why did she break the wolf's waist with just one sitting?

This wolf is too weak!

Luo Jiuying looked helpless: "Chen'er, look at the good thing you did. You broke the wolf's waist. Didn't my teacher tell you not to hurt the wolf?"

Ye Muchen was a little embarrassed and said harshly: "Master, it's not my fault, it's because the wolf is too weak. You see, the wolf that Bamei is chasing can carry Bamei on his back."

Luo Jiuying rolled her eyes: "How much do you weigh? How much does your eighth sister weigh? The wolf's waist is very fragile. Your eighth sister weighs thirty kilograms, you sixty kilograms, and yet you jumped so high and landed on the wolf's waist. Can the wolf bear your weight?"

Ye Muchen lowered his head in embarrassment: "Master, what should we do now?"

"What should I do?" Luo M.L.Z.L. Jiuying rolled his eyes: "Cure it yourself."

"ah?"

Ye Muchen showed an expression as if he had seen a ghost. With his mediocre medical skills, could he cure the wolf's waist?

Are you kidding me?

"Master, my disciple doesn't know how to heal."

Luo Jiuying said calmly: "You don't know how to learn. You have been studying medical skills for such a long time. How can you not even learn a little bit about it?"

Ye Muchen's face was a little red: "It's a little better at fur, but master, it's a wolf, and my disciple has never studied veterinary medicine."

Luo Jiuying helplessly raised her forehead: "Then how can your eighth sister cure Golden Eagle? Has she ever studied veterinary medicine?"

"Who knows if the old god in her dream taught her?"

Luo Jiuying was so angry that smoke came out of her nostrils: "Then you can ask your eighth sister when she comes.

Oops! Mo'er ran away! Don't worry about this wolf for now, hurry up and chase him! "

The master and apprentice were afraid that Bai Qianmo would be in danger, so they used Qinggong to pursue him at an alarming speed.

However, at this time, Bai Qianmo had already been carried far away by the wolf, and the wolf was running through thorn bushes, trying every means to get Bai Qianmo off its back.

Bai Qianmo knew in her heart that once she let go of the wolf, her suffering would be in vain.

Not only could she not tame the wolf, but with her current physical strength, she might be killed by the wolf.

She was almost out of strength, and her clothes were scratched by thorns, her face and hands were scratched, and her short hair was shaved into a chicken coop.

She tried her best to grab the fur on the wolf's back, burying her little face on the wolf's back as much as possible, and clamping the wolf's abdomen tightly with her two short legs, while trying to prevent the wolf from turning back and biting her.