226-230

Chapter 226 Isn't the little princess the emperor's illegitimate daughter?

Liu Shangshu was heartbroken, but he still said unwillingly: "Your Majesty, I have been an official for many years and have been working hard. There is no merit but hard work.

Wei Chen also promised to compensate the little princess 500,000 taels of gold. Such a punishment is really too severe!

I beg the emperor to take back his orders and give him a lighter punishment! Your Majesty, have mercy! "

Ye Chufeng smiled coldly: "You have indeed been an official for many years, but you have worked hard just to enrich your own pockets.

As the Minister of the Ministry of Industry, you must know better than me how much you have been greedy for.

If you have a bad memory, I don't mind bringing the evidence collected over the years in front of you. "

Liu Shangshu was struck by lightning. He never expected that Ye Chufeng actually had evidence of his corruption and bribery.

The emperor asked: "Fourth brother, you have collected the evidence, why don't you give it to me?"

Ye Chufeng replied: "It's the Chinese New Year, my brother originally wanted to wait until the New Year to give it to you, but I didn't expect that something like this would happen.

The emperor's brother and the minister's brother suggested that the Liu family's father and daughter be imprisoned for trial later in the year. "

When the emperor heard this, he knew that the amount of corruption that Liu Shangshu had embezzled was not small, and he said: "Fourth brother, send someone to control the Liu Mansion. No one is allowed to go out."

To put it bluntly, it is to prevent the Liu family from secretly transferring property.

Ye Chufeng smiled slightly: "Brother, don't worry, my brother has already arranged secret guards to monitor the Liu family secretly. No one can get out except the servants who are going to buy vegetables.

The servants who went out to buy groceries were also monitored secretly by secret guards, so the Liu family could not pull any tricks. "

The emperor nodded: "That's very good, Eunuch Yu."

Eunuch Yu stepped forward and said, "The old slave is here."

"Instruct the guards to take the Liu family father and daughter to prison for trial later in the year."

"Old slave obeys the order."

Eunuch Yu turned around and left the study.

Soon, four guards followed Eunuch Yu into the emperor's study and took the Liu family father and daughter away.

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Hey! I'm rich! If someone wants to harm me next time, I will still fall into the water on purpose. The money comes in so fast!"

Everyone's lips twitched, and the emperor raised his eyebrows: "Girl Mo'er, did you fall into the water on purpose?"

"Yeah! With my niece's current martial arts skills, she can completely avoid it."

"Then why don't you avoid it? Falling into a pond in the middle of winter would be unpleasant."

Bai Qianmo looked excited: "Hey, if my niece avoids it, can she still get so much gold? She dares to harm people in the palace, so she has to pay a heavy price, right?"

Although it's really freezing in the pond in the middle of winter and my teeth are chattering, it's worth catching a cold! "

The emperor looked helpless: "Silly boy, if anyone dares to attack you, Uncle Huang will make her pay a heavy price. Don't risk your own body next time. If no one comes to save you in a while, Isn't it dangerous?"