121-125

Chapter 121 I have no money and I have no shame

The two brothers, Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen, became more and more brave as they practiced and fought harder and harder.

But the golden eagles are not vegetarians. From the beginning of the sparring to now, the two golden eagles have rarely been hit by the sticks of the brother and sister.

The brother and sister are also very measured in their hands, and they will not hurt the golden eagle in the slightest.

The Golden Eagle's counterattack was just a light touch. It hurt a little bit, but the pain was almost negligible.

After practicing their sword skills twice, the brother and sister stopped.

Bai Qianmo fanned the wind with her little hands: "We won't practice today, it's so hot! Brother Qi, let's go pick up snails!"

Ye Muchen said nervously: "No, I can go, but you can't go."

"Hmm? Why?"

"You're just in good health, you can't go into the water anymore."

Bai Qianmo smiled: "Okay then, I'll help you find it, and you're responsible for picking it up."

"Okay, that's okay."

Bai Qianmo raised her eyebrows and jumped forward, not forgetting to sing: "So high, I feel like my life has reached a climax, I feel like my life has reached its peak..."

Everyone:???

What song is this?

The Supreme Emperor rolled his eyes: "Little girl, what are you singing? It sounds like chanting sutras. Can you sing a good song?"

"Okay!" Bai Qianmo sang the song he adapted: "There are nine suns hanging in the big sky, but my heart only thinks about the many banknotes;

I want to buy chewing gum at a roadside stall, but find that my wallet is a little tight;

I have no money and I have no shame, so I just want her to give me a little bit of her money;

I have no money, I have no shame, I just want a little bit of her jewelry;

Oh, there are nine suns hanging in the big sky..."

The Supreme Emperor's mouth twitched wildly when he heard this: What happened? Why does this girl have no money to spend?

Well, I have to get some for the girl when I get back.

Ye Chufeng frowned: When did this kid go out and spend all his money?

It seems that I will get more for her when I go back.

Luo Jiuying nodded: I understand, my precious little apprentice has no money.

I have to go out to treat those rich people and earn some money for my precious little apprentice.

Seven brothers: The eighth sister has no money. Go back and quickly look through the small treasury and give some to the eighth sister.

Ninth Princess: What to do? I don't have any money either. Should I go back to the palace and ask my father for some money to give to little Bamei?

Situ Min: Sister Qianmo has no money, so she asked her father to put some money on her. She doesn't want the money my father gave her, so I will help her buy things.

Sixth Princess: I gave you all my luminous pearls and banknotes. I haven't even gone out to buy anything. Why is there no money?

Bai Qianmo never expected that because she casually sang an adapted version of "I Have No Money, I Have Shame", everyone would want to give her money.