381-385

Chapter 381 Where is Gu's little sweet grandson?

Father Han and Mother Han were flattered. It would be an honor for the Han family for their daughter to become a friend of the little princess!

Soon, the Han family reached an agreement with Bai Qianmo about the Jiang Lincheng branch.

But Han's father still felt that he should talk to the prince. After all, the little princess was only eleven years old.

Although Bai Qianmo can handle this matter with full authority, it is not a bad thing for the Han family's parents to want to see their father, queen, mother and concubine.

If Han Shiyan and the third brother can succeed, Han's father and mother will be the in-laws of the father, queen, mother and concubine.

Although the horoscope has not yet been drawn, maybe it will be ready once we meet.

Bai Qianmo happily took the Han family of three to the palace.

When we returned to the palace, it was almost dinner time.

Seeing Bai Qianmo returning home with a stranger, Ye Chufeng asked with a doting look on his face: "Mo'er, you're back, who are they?"

Bai Qianmo replied with a smile: "Father, they are the Han family in Jiang Lincheng. This young lady is Han Shiyan, the daughter of the Han family. She is my daughter's patient and her friend."

When Ye Chufeng heard this, he was slightly startled. The Han family in Jiang Lincheng and Mo'er had no such luck.

The Han family in Jiang Lincheng is the richest man in Jiang Lincheng, and it is also a big family!

This time I went out and found such a big family to help me.

The three members of the Han family quickly knelt down and saluted: "Caomin (women and girls) pay their respects to the prince and princess."

Ye Chufeng raised his hand slightly: "No courtesy, please get up quickly."

Father Han and Mother Han chatted with the prince and princess about the Jiang Lincheng branch. Ye Chufeng smiled heartily and said: "Qianmo Garment Shop is my daughter's property. She is willing to authorize it to you, so naturally I will not interfere.

What's more, the person Mo'er authorized was your Han family in Jiang Lincheng. It's too late for me to be happy. "

Bai Qianmo came close to Ye Chufeng, put her arms around her father's neck, and whispered into his ear: "Father, the eldest lady of the Han family is a business genius, and my daughter wants her to stay in the capital."

Ye Chufeng smiled fondly and patted Bai Qianmo's back to express his understanding.

If your baby girl likes it, then you have to find a way to keep him.

Bai Qianmo whispered again: "Father, Sister Han is very beautiful, and she has a good character, a good family background, and she is good at business. She is a perfect match for Third Brother!"

Ye Chufeng was startled, looked up at Han Shiyan and smiled.

This girl has clear eyes and pure appearance. Mo'er has good taste. This girl and the third child are indeed a perfect match!

Good guy!

As a father, I don't have to worry about the wives of my sons. Mo'er has taken care of everything!

Father Han and Mother Han chatted with the prince and princess for a long time, had dinner at the prince's palace, and then returned to the inn.

Naturally, Bai Qianmo also went to the inn and gave Han Shiyan moxibustion before returning to the palace.