406-410

Chapter 406 Finally out

Ye Chufeng was startled: "Good boy, my father knows that you are worried about our safety. By the same token, if something happens to you, my father cannot bear the consequences!"

Bai Qianmo's face was full of determination: "Nothing will happen to my daughter. My daughter can instantly enter the space to avoid danger, but if we bring you both into the space together, it will be in danger if one of you fails to cooperate in time."

Ye Chufeng nodded: "I know, father, let's go, let's go out together as father and daughter."

After saying that, Ye Chufeng held Bai Qianmo's little hand tightly and walked forward cautiously.

Luo Jiuying and Ye Muchen waited for a long time in the space, but did not wait for Bai Qianmo to take them out. They anxiously paced back and forth in the front yard of the space villa.

Luo Jiuying murmured: "This stinky girl Mo'er doesn't tell my teacher anything, she's really anxious."

Ye Muchen also looked anxious: "Eight Sister, nothing will happen to you!"

Bai Qianmo and Ye Chufeng in the passage continued to move forward cautiously.

About another stick of incense passed before Bai Qianmo and Ye Chufeng reached the end of the passage.

The end of the passage is slightly wider, but there are stone walls on three sides. Among them, the stone wall in the middle is smoother, like a stone door.

The father and daughter searched carefully on three stone walls, and finally found an extremely inconspicuous spherical protrusion on the right stone wall.

Bai Qianmo held Ye Chufeng tightly with one hand and touched the protruding ball with the other.

The protruding part of the ball was not obvious, so there were relatively few points of effort. Bai Qianmo used all his strength to make the ball move slightly.

Ye Chufeng said: "Mo'er, let me be my father."

Bai Qianmo nodded slightly, then changed his right hand to hold Ye Chufeng's left hand: "Father, try turning it hard to the right."

Ye Chufeng touched the ball with his right hand and turned the ball to the right with force.

The sound of "rumble" sounded immediately, the stone door began to rotate, and the scene outside the stone door appeared in the eyes of the father and daughter little by little.

The father and daughter stepped out of the stone door. Outside the stone door was a medium-sized cave, but the entrance was covered with plant vines, causing the entire cave to be dimly lit.

After confirming that there was no danger, Bai Qianmo took Ye Muchen and Luo Jiuying out of the space with a thought.

As soon as Luo Jiuying saw Bai Qianmo, she couldn't wait to look her up and down: "Girl, are you injured? Let me take a good look at her."

Bai Qianmo smiled sweetly: "No, no, Master, the journey out was very smooth, there was no danger at all."

"Then why don't you bring out my master and your seventh brother?"

"Because the passage is relatively narrow, I only took my father out." Bai Qianmo pointed at the entrance of the cave and said, "Master, look, that's the exit."

Luo Jiuying turned around and glanced at the entrance of the cave, and said softly: "Mo'er, you and your father take a rest, and you can go clear the vines at the entrance of the cave for the master."

After saying that, Luo Jiuying drew out his sword and turned around to clean the entrance of the cave.

"Shuashua", a few sword strikes struck down, and the cave instantly lit up.