111-115

Chapter 111 Do you believe this?

Ever since the ready-made clothing store opened and Mrs. Bai saw the emperor holding Bai Qianmo in his arms, she had been quietly guarding the door of the palace. She almost never left except when eating and going to the toilet.

When there were adults accompanying Bai Qianmo, she didn't dare to show up rashly.

Today she saw Bai Qianmo only going out with the Seventh Young Master, so she dared to show up.

Mrs. Bai appeared in front of Bai Qianmo wearing a simple dress, her hair was a little messy, and she pretended to be pitiful.

"Mo'er, where are you going?"

Bai Qianmo took two steps back: "Does it matter to you where I go?"

"Mo'er, come here, grandma has something to tell you."

Ye Muchen immediately protected Bai Qianmo behind him and stared at Old Madam Bai with a wary expression.

Bai Qianmo said coldly: "If you have anything to say, just say it quickly, I have something else to do!"

Mrs. Bai glanced at Ye Muchen and wanted to reach out to pull Bai Qianmo.

Ye Muchen clenched his fists with a fierce look on his face: "Don't get close to my young master's eighth sister, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

After saying that, he pulled out the dagger from his calf.

Mrs. Bai was startled and took a timid step back, "Mo'er, I'm your grandmother, and you just watch others point a knife at me?"

Bai Qianmo's voice became even colder: "Mrs. Bai, are you suffering from Alzheimer's disease due to your old age? I told you that I only have parents and no grandmother."

Mrs. Bai pretended to be even more pitiful: "Mo'er, grandma already knows she was wrong. It's been so long, do you still hate grandma?

My child, just forgive your grandma, talk to your father, and let him move back in, or let your grandma go to the new general's mansion. From now on, your grandma will never embarrass you and your mother again. "

"Don't you have a mouth yourself? I said, I don't have a grandmother, don't bother me again."

After Bai Qianmo finished speaking, he pulled Ye Muchen and prepared to leave around Mrs. Bai.

Mrs. Bai is anxious. She misses today. I wonder when I will have a chance to see her alone?

If the goal was not achieved, how could she be willing to let her go like this?

So, she simply ran to the two children, sat down on the ground, and started crying about the misfortune.

"Mo'er! I'm your grandmother. I can't live anymore. How can you bear to let me be lonely when I grow old?

It was my grandmother who was confused before, Mo'er! Please forgive grandma this time! Grandma promises that she won't embarrass you and your mother in the future, okay?

Since you left, grandma can't eat well, sleep well, is bullied by the Gao family, and has nightmares every day.

Grandma knows that you are a good and kind-hearted child, and you cannot bear to have her suffer like this. Grandma really regrets it, so just forgive her! "

Bai Qianmo looked indifferent: "Don't talk about your grandmother in front of me. I don't have a grandmother. It's not me who caused you to end up where you are today.

Brother Qi, let's go. "

"No, you can't leave." Mrs. Bai continued to stop Bai Qianmo: "Mo'er, you have to think clearly, I am your grandmother, you are unfilial to treat me like this. How will outsiders poke your spine if word spreads? "