46-50

Chapter 46 That's my little daughter

Bai Qianmo felt the unkind gaze keenly, but there were too many people now, and she had no time to pay attention.

But that vicious gaze was still staring at the four sisters.

Bai Qianmo frowned and turned around suddenly.

The woman was startled and subconsciously rolled her eyes, pretending not to see Bai Qianmo.

"Weird!" Bai Qianmo muttered.

Ye Mulin asked: "Eight Sister, what's wrong?"

"There is a strange woman who keeps staring at me. It's so strange. I don't even recognize her. That look in her eyes is so scary!"

Ye Munan: "Eighth sister, which woman? Point it out to my second brother."

"That's the woman in purple, looking around."

Bai Qianqian looked at the woman: "I know that woman."

"Nani? Big sister, who is she?"

"She is a relative of the old lady from her mother's side. I don't know the specific relationship with the old lady. I have seen her going to the old lady. Every time that woman comes, the old lady will go out with her, and she will not go out with her. Let us follow."

Bai Qianmo understood that this woman should be the old lady's good-looking woman, who was planning to renew her father's marriage.

snort!

I'll fuck your grandma's skinned duck eggs!

As long as I'm here, you can't even get close to my father!

Bai Qianmo gave the woman a contemptuous middle finger, then pretended to be obedient and put her arms around Ye Mulin's neck.

When the woman saw Bai Qianmobi's middle finger, her mind was filled with questions and she didn't know what it meant.

But it's not too stupid. The middle finger didn't understand, but the disdain on his face was very obvious. Anyone who is not a fool can see it.

She was going to be furious.

The old lady couldn't kill this little bitch!

But it doesn't matter, she will figure it out on her own.

No one can stop her from marrying into the general's mansion and becoming a legitimate general's wife.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but look towards the city gate, expecting to see the majestic figure she had dreamed of.

Bai Qianmo and the other seven finally squeezed to the front, looking eagerly at the other end of the road, their little faces full of anticipation.

After waiting for a cup of tea, a tall black horse first appeared in everyone's sight.

The person on the back of the black horse is General Bai. His silver armor gleams in the sunlight, his back is straight and majestic.

Behind the black horse are two brown-red horses, and on the horses are two young men, who are Luo Jiuying's other two apprentices.

Ye Muchen pointed at the two young men and introduced to Bai Qianmo: "Eight sisters, the one wearing black clothes is Senior Brother Qi Fenghua, and the one wearing white clothes is Second Senior Brother Huo Siyu."

"Father, senior brother and second senior brother."

"First senior brother, second senior brother."

Brother and sister Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen shouted and rushed towards the three tall horses.