236-240

Chapter 236 Want to make a pumpkin into a hat

The father and daughter spent more than an hour tallying up the data.

Ye Chufeng sent the data to the emperor, while Bai Qianmo went to train with Xiaojiu and the others.

Xiao Jiu asked: "Xiao Bamei, are we still going out to practice Qing Kung today?"

Bai Qianmo asked, "Do you want to go?"

The girls all nodded. Yesterday's training made their speed improve very quickly.

They all want to improve themselves quickly and become stronger quickly so that they can protect the youngest Bai Qianmo.

Bai Qianmo smiled and said, "You can go if you want. I'll go after lunch."

Situ Min bit his lower lip: "Sister Qianmo, can we go find the uncle we met yesterday and go to his house for a bullfight?"

"Huh? You want to go to a bullfight?"

Situ Min was a little embarrassed and didn't dare to look up at Bai Qianmo: "It was quite fun to watch you play yesterday."

Bai Qianmo: "..." (Am I just kidding?)

Ye Muchen said: "Eighth sister, let's go to the bullfight and let Xiao Min and the others practice their reaction skills."

Bai Qianmo raised an eyebrow: "They haven't mastered Qing Gong yet, what if they get injured?"

"Ask Master to go with us, and we can ensure their safety."

"Okay then! After two more days of fun, we have to go on a long trip."

"Where to go?" several children asked in unison.

Bai Qianmo looked excited: "I will accompany my father on a hunting expedition in the sky, and we will go out to practice."

Several children were instantly excited and dancing, but Ye Muchen was the only one who looked worried.

Bai Qianmo asked: "Brother Qi, what are you worried about?"

"I'm worried about your wolf pack. If they don't see you for a few months, will they go crazy and bite?"

"No, don't worry! Just ask the feeding people not to enter the yard, and use a ladder to climb up the wall to feed them."

Ye Muchen nodded: "Yeah, let's practice for a while and go back to eat."

Several children started a new round of training in the yard of the wolf pen, using the wolves as sparring partners.

After lunch.

Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen came to Luo Jiuying's study.

Bai Qianmo hugged Luo Jiuying's thigh and acted coquettishly: "Master, please take us out to play!"

Luo Jiuying's face was full of doting: "Where do you want to go?"

"We want to compete with the big scalpers. Yesterday, the uncle who raised the big scalpers said that we can go to his house to play at any time!"

The corner of Luo Jiuying's mouth twitched, why does this girl have so many ideas?

Isn't it more challenging to fight against a pack of wolves than against a giant ox?

However, each has their own fighting skills. Even if they just go out to play, the master must accompany them, not to mention that they are going out for training?

"Okay! I will take you there."

Bai Qianmo smiled with a smile on her face: "Thank you Master, I mainly want you to be the protector of Xiao Min and the others. They are not very skilled in Qinggong yet, and I am afraid that they will get hurt."