Chapter 19: Mutual Presentation of Parcels

Elder Willow didn't answer. He just stared into Luo Jinxiu's eyes, lost in thought.

Luo Jinxiu felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze and quickly lowered her head, no longer able to meet his eyes. She couldn't shake the feeling that his eyes were like ancient wells that could see into her past and present lives, even though it was just an illusion.

Finally, Elder Willow spoke, "Yes, in the early stages of the Golden Elixir Realm.

Golden Elixir Realm! That was her cultivation level in her previous life. This meant that she hadn't come to this world as an empty soul, nor had she lost her cultivation. Somehow, it had just been hidden all this time.

"But your energy channels are in a state of chaos, and your spiritual energy doesn't seem to be of the same origin. In all my years, this is the first time I've seen something so strange," Elder Willow continued slowly. "Could it be a lucky coincidence that has given you divine help?"

Luo Jinxiu was almost overwhelmed with joy, but when she heard Elder Willow's words, she suddenly calmed down. Elder Willow was right, a person who had recently attained Spiritual Meridians and possessed the early stage of the Golden Elixir Realm was not normal. It wasn't surprising that he had warned her to keep it hidden.

Sensing that Luo Jinxiu was hiding something, Elder Willow suddenly turned around and looked away from her. "Enough of this. I don't care about these details. Just remember my words - even though our sect's door is small, it encompasses all aspects of cultivation. Even immortals are not all good people. Remember to watch out for others.

Upon hearing Elder Willow's admonition, Luo Jinxiu straightened up and bowed respectfully. "Thank you for your guidance, Master."

"You are quite obedient," Elder Willow seemed quite pleased, and with a wave of her hand, a green light enveloped Luo Jinxiu and dissolved into the air.

"This is a secret technique. It prevents others from perceiving your true cultivation level," Elder Willow said before turning and leaving, quietly closing the gate in front of Luo Jinxiu.

Luo Jinxiu looked at her hands again, which were trembling slightly at first, then she suddenly smiled and burst out laughing.

She hadn't felt this excited in a long time. Finding something after losing it is the most joyful thing in life.

"Early stage of the Golden Elixir Realm," she muttered to herself. The silvery-white light gathered in her palm and almost solidified, but it continued to flow and seemed endless, as if it was being gathered endlessly and inexhaustibly.

The cultivation levels are divided into several levels, such as Qi Refining, Foundation Building, Core Formation, Golden Elixir, Nascent Soul, Soul Transformation, and Tribulation Passage. Each level is further divided into three stages, each more difficult than the last.
The Tribulation Passage stage is the most dangerous; many people either quit or lose their lives during this stage. It is rare to meet people who have passed this stage, and some have even entered the realm of transcendence. Luo Jinxiu had never met many people at this level.

Her attainment of the early stage of the Golden Elixir Realm had reached a level that people of her age rarely reached.

The female demon, on the other hand, seemed to be at the Nascent Soul stage. If she were to advance two more levels, she would reach the Tribulation Passage level. Given her susceptibility to falling into evil, if she were to...

Luo Jinxiu suddenly shook her head. At this moment, she had no reason to think about the female demon. She was simply too excited.

To prevent herself from becoming too complacent, she often stayed isolated in a corner for the next few days, even when she attended classes with others like Lu Fanzhi. The material taught by the teacher was boring and mostly something she had already mastered. As a result, in the eyes of others, she looked like someone who not only didn't practice, but also didn't attend the most basic classes.