Chapter 88: I Want to Seduce You

Luo Jinxiao remained perfectly still, afraid to disturb her.

Under the night sky, filled with vast stars, the two of them nestled against each other. After a while of gazing at the heavens, when Luo Jinxiao lowered her head, she discovered that Qu Weiyin had already fallen asleep.

In her dreams, Qu Weiyin looked particularly gentle, the mark on her forehead fading softly, rising and falling gently with each breath, occasionally sparkling.

She was incredibly adorable.

Surrounded by tranquility, the only sounds were the occasional chirp of birds and the soft grunts of Qiongqi.

The night air carried a slight chill, so Luo Jinxiao waved her hand to drape a cloak over Qu Weiyin before closing her eyes and falling asleep beside her.

When she awoke the next day, Luo Jinxiao yawned and reached out, only to find an empty space beside her. The cloak lay draped over her own body, and a sense of confusion filled her. She suddenly shot up, just in time to see a red light flying back from the distance, gracefully landing on the ground.

Luo Jinxiao let out a sigh of relief.

“You’re awake,” Qu Weiyin said, striding towards her.

“Where did you go so early in the morning?”

Qu Weiyin leisurely adjusted her skirt, pointing towards the distant mountains. “We’re almost there. I went down to scout a bit, wanting to know how to enter.”

At that moment, Luo Ning and Yan Ying also woke up, rubbing their eyes as they approached the edge to look down. Yan Ying gasped, exclaiming, “So many high mountains joined together—this is the Demon Realm?”

“This place is rich in mountains and rivers, with rugged terrain, making it ideal for mountain spirits and wild creatures to hide. Over time, they set up a barrier for the demons to inhabit, creating a veritable paradise,” Qu Weiyin explained.

Luo Jinxiao focused her gaze and noticed that the peaks were indeed shrouded in thick mist, lending the scenery within the mountains an air of obscurity—this must be the barrier. “Doesn’t anyone want to break through?” Yan Ying asked.

"Except for a few who cause trouble, most demons actually prefer to absorb the spiritual energy of plants and don't harm people. The Immortal Realm has tacitly allowed their existence, and besides, the barrier is hard to break, so common folks wouldn’t dare venture in," Qu Weiyin explained, gesturing to the surroundings.

“We can head down now,” she announced.

The group descended to the foot of the mountains, and as soon as their feet touched the ground, they felt a distinct change in the environment. The air was rich with spiritual energy, and the flora and fauna were more lush, clearly thriving under substantial heavenly nourishment.

Even the trees here towered taller than those elsewhere.

Luo Jinxiao placed her hand on a tree trunk, feeling the surge of spiritual energy, marveling at the wonders of nature.

Qu Weiyin stepped forward a few paces, seemingly searching for something. After pacing in place for three circles, she finally stood still, forming her hands into the shape of a flower and murmuring an incantation.

Suddenly, a softly shimmering fan-shaped archway appeared in the air, causing both Yan Ying and Luo Jinxiao to exclaim in wonder.

“Come in,” Qu Weiyin urged.

The group quickened their pace into the entryway, and as they did, the barrier restored itself behind them. Before them lay a narrow, winding path that snaked through the hillocks, leading deeper into the unknown.