Little monsters

You were moving the last of your stuff into your fiance Derek's loft and you little sister Abby decided to tag along.

Derek drove back to your old place to go get the last boxes and you were packing out the boxes that were already there. Abby was playing with 'Mr Snuffles', the stuffed wolf Derek bought her for her 6th birthday.

After a while she got bored and started nagging you to take her home which wasn't a surprise at all.

"Y/N take me home..please" She begged jumping up and down. You looked around trying to find something that could keep her busy when your eyes landed on the radio.  You turned it on and Abby's favorite song was playing. An On Direction song blasted through the little speakers.

Lovely.

She ran into your arms for you to pick her up, excitement oozing from her movements . With Abby in your arms the two of danced to "wolves". Spinning around and singing along you were forced to stop when you heard someone clearing their throat behind you.

His hands behind his back and a cute smirk on his face. "Derek" Abby shouted with childish wonder. She tapped your shoulder telling you to put her down and when you did so she ran into Derek's arms where he picked her up and spun her around. She kissed his cheek before he sat her down gently. Once again the little ball of energy grabbed 'Mr snuffles' and planted herself on the coach completely forgetting that she wanted to go home.

Derek then wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "Hey you." He said placing another kiss on your forehead.

"Hi Der." You turned around to look at Abby , Derek's arms still around your waist.

You smiled at the sight of the little girl serenading the toy. "You know one day were gonna have our own little monster. " Derek said kissing your shoulder.

You giggled slightly. "Hmm.. I can't wait."

...

xoxo..* M