Slow dancing in the rain

Background music- Can't help falling in love with you.. Twenty one pilots cover..

..

It was the night before your wedding. Derek had sneaked into your room through the window. You were fast asleep. In fact you didn't even hear him coming in. That is until he placed a soft kiss on your forehead causing you to stir and wake up. 

"Hey beautiful." You smiled at the husky voice.

"Hmm.. you shouldn't be here." You said moving closer to him as he wrapped his arms around you.

"And you really shouldn't be sneaking out of your bedroom window in the middle of the night."You looked at him confused but he simply gave you a small smile before getting up and walking to the window offering you his hand to help you climb out.

..

You two walked into the woods hand in hand. Every now and then you would catch him staring at you which made you blush. You walked for a while before finally coming to a stop in the middle of no where. Typical of him to get caught up in these shenanigans.

"Derek what are we doing here?" Your voice was groggy and harbored frustration. you were extremely tired and not to mention shivering from the cold. He probably saw that because he rested his leather jacket over your shoulders before pulling you closer to him and placing his hands on your waist, which of course gave you goosebumps. It is either very sad or very cute that he has this effect on you even though he is you fiance.

 " I love you y/n. I love you more than anything. I love you so much that I couldn't stand being away from you for a second longer."

He pulled you even closer placing a kiss on your lips. Everything about this was ridiculous. You were freezing your butt off and yet you didn't want to be anywhere else.

"I love you to Der but why did you bring me to the woods in the middle of the night."

He chuckled. "Well we never had a chance to practice for our first dance.."  Although you laughed it became questionable why you were actually marrying this goofball.

"Derek Hale you are crazy if you think I am going to dance with you in the middle of the woods .. besides there is no music." You gave him a stern look while crossing your arms stepping back

"Am I really ?." He put his one hand on your waist pulling you closer and took your hand with the other. You were biting your lip.  Who were you kidding, he had you in his pocket to begin with and after flashing that smile, it was quite clear that you'd do it.

You gave in placing your other hand on his shoulder and resting your head on his chest. It was now raining really hard.Ironically cliche.

It didn't matter though. All that mattered was this moment, this perfect moment with the perfect guy.

"I love you Derek Hale.." you whispered, slow dancing in the rain..

...

xoxo..*M