Oh miss Grayson

....

Y/n Grayson is a beautiful, confident and very sarcastic girl and she just happens to be Derek's best friend. Both Dr. and Mrs. Grayson are very strict parents so as expected they didn't quite approve of their daughters friendship with Derek. Of course they soon saw a difference in their daughter, she was happy and adventurous and in the short time that Y/n and Derek has been friends they've seen their daughter change from this shy girl who didn't talk to people or leave her room to an outgoing, bubbly girl.

...

"I can't believe you're making me do this.." Y/n moans as Derek helps her out of his car. Derek smiles.

"I'm not making you do anything besides it's just dinner with my friends it's not going to be that bad." Derek grabs his leather jacket from the back seat.

"What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a snobbish rich girl?"

"Y/n you are not a snobbish rich girl, you simply come from a family of snobbish rich people. And they are not going to like you, they're going to love you."

Before Y/n could answer a very familiar voice speaks up from behind them. "Sourwolf over there has a point I'm sure you're a delightful person." Derek rolls his eyes as both of them turn around to face Stiles. "You must be Y/n it's very nice to meet you. I'm Stiles.." He smiles widely at her. "Derek." Stiles greets Derek.

"Hyperactive spaz.." Derek replies with a fake smile.

"Oh you two really are adorable, should I give you a minute.." Y/n asks with a smirk.

"Not funny." Derek says seriously and Y/n giggles.

"Derek if you bite your lip any harder it's going to bleed." Someone says from behind Y/n.

"Ah Y/n meet the rest of the gang." Stiles says stepping towards the group of people. "Okay so the strawberry blond over there is Lydia. The gentle giant would be Isaac. The girl rocking the comic print leggings is Kira. The short one is Liam and lastly the one with the uneven jaw line and the cute smile would be Scotty. Everyone the beautiful girl standing next to me is Y/n, she is Derek's squeeze." Stiles says both Y/n and Derek steps in to correct the error.

"Nice to meet all of you. I'm not Derek's squeeze though. Actually I'm no ones squeeze." Y/n replies.

"So you're single then ?" Liam asks and she smiles at the question.

"We should get going." Derek says and everyone nods their heads in agreement. Derek places his hand on the small of Y/n's back as he leads her towards the restaurant.

"Ben's Barbecue Bar." Y/n reads the words out loud trying to hide the disgust in her voice. Everybody turns to her awaiting her reaction. "Sounds very elegant.." Y/n states with a smile her voice layered with sarcasm. Everybody smiles and Derek puts his arm around her shoulder and they walk into the bar with everyone else following.