Inspire me. Theo

For neonblue98 .. enjoy.

...

Throwing another bloody Kleenex in the trash bin you let the cold water run over your hands washing the crimson liquid off. The front door of your house shuts with a bang and the sound of Theo shuffling through the empty rooms makes you smile.

"Hey babe." You greet lovingly stepping out of the bathroom. Theo eyes scan over your body searching for the distinct metal scent.

"I smell blood Y/n. Are you hurt?" You giggle at the worry in his voice.

"I'm fine Theo, it was just a nose bleed." He furrows his bushy eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened? " You sigh taking his hand and leading him to the couch.

Following your train of thought Theo sits down on the comfy red couch crossing his legs. You lay down on the couch resting your head in his lap and spreading your legs out across the long couch. Theo places his one hand on your stomach like he always does allowing your fingers to intertwine with his.

This little position has become quite an usual routine for the two of you. With you quite busy in school and Theo barely showing up to school, most of your weekends were spend cuddling on the couch while talking about random stuff, mostly leading to the both of you falling asleep.

"So do you want to share." Theo asks using his free hand to tilt your head back a little for him to look at you.

"Okay so I was walking to the front door while reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. "

"Haven't you read that already.." Theo asks and you give him a look signalling him not to interrupt you. He smiles and kisses your forehead. "My apologies princess." He jokes allowing you to continue.

"Okay so like I was saying. I was reading and walking and it came to the very dramatic part where Pudge is about to find out what happened to Alaska?"

"Of course.." Theo mocks but you ignore him.

"And just as the good part started I slipped on the step and I fell face first on the welcome mat. So I get up and I'm like, yeah I'm fine. Then I pick up my book, take my keys from my pocket and unlock the door but when I open it, it's stuck and I'm to late to stop and boom. I walk straight into the damn door. That's how my nose started bleeding. Oh by the way remind me to remind my mom to buy a box of Kleenex." Theo laughs and lightly moves you closer to him.

He leans down and kisses your nose making you giggle. "Why are you re-reading the book Lil." You sigh.

"I have this big essay I have to write about love and it takes up about 20% of my grade and I'm completely blank on what to write. So I thought it could inspire you."

"You know our story is different, why not use that." You giggle.

"Yes Babe cause miss Duncan wants to know how I fell in love with the werewolf who tried to kill me." Theo rolls his eyes.

"First of all I tried to kill your friends, not you. And second I was thinking more about the no supernatural part. Like when we met."

...

You slam the door of your car shut, loud enough for every werewolf in the house to hear. Walking up to the house you prepare yourself for a rather large speech from both Stiles and Scott. The door swings open and a very handsome guy walks out of the house his hand messing with his hair. He's very attractive. His gorgeous blue eyes are visible all the way from where you are standing and honestly you're too busy adoring the beautiful color to even notice him walking towards you.