Falling for you

Pov- point of view.

Derek's pov.

It is a little after midnight. I was in my room doing some push ups minding my own business when I heard whispering outside the beach house. This is my private property so no one is suppose to be here.

I got up and walked to the door putting my claws out just in case but when I opened the door I froze. Instead of an intruder or something like that I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She had long and beautiful hair that fell perfectly on her back. She was laughing at something that her friend said. She had the most amazing laugh. Her laugh could probably cure cancer. She was wearing a hoodie with sweatpants and yet she still looked like a work of art.

Your pov.

"Lydia we shouldn't be here." I whispered to Lydia after we climbed over the little fence. Lydia got a knew fancy camera and wanted to test it out in the dark. But instead of going to the beach to take some photos we ended up at this beach house. It was old and neglected and it looked like it was abandoned.

"Oh y/n stop being a goody two shoes and get on the thingy and pose." She whispered back while pointing to an old staircase that led to nowhere. I looked at the staircase and then back at her.

"Lydia I might be a goody two shoes but I am not a idiot. That thing is old and probably infested with termites. I am not getting close that thing." I whispered while giving her a stern look and putting your shoes on . "Y/n it is perfectly fine. Now get your little butt over there." She said without even trying to be quiet. I giggled while walking towards the staircase. Might as well get it over with.

3rd person.

You slowly stepped onto the first step and stopped to see if it was save. You then made your way up and stopped in the middle turning around to face Lydia, already pointing her camera towards you.

You smiled at her while making a heart with your fingers. She took the photo and told you do something else. But before you could you had to position yourself on the staircase. You stepped down and before you knew it Lydia took another photo.

The staircase made this crackling sound and it started to shake a little. You tried to jump of but you slipped on one of the steps and you were falling down. But instead of hitting the ground someone caught you, moving you away from the staircase crumbling behind you.

The person put you down gently. "Are you okay.." he asked looking at the staircase and then back at you. You smiled at him.

"Yeah I am fine thanks for catching me." You answered sweetly.

"Thanks for falling." He said in a surprisingly flirty voice. You giggled. He just met you and he is already flirting with you. He was definitely not bad to look at. He had this adorable smile. And a chin-dimple which is not usually attractive but he certainly made it work. And he had these amazing eyes that made your knees weak. Oh and obviously you noticed that he was not wearing a shirt revealing a very well built body.

So you decided that there was no harm in flirting back. "Hmm, I don't even know your name and I am already falling for you.." You gave him a cheeky smile and waited for his response.

"Derek Hale." He said taking your hand and placing a kiss on your knuckles. Your knees felt weak and you were probably blushing like crazy..

..

Eight years later.

"And that kids is how I met your mother." Derek ended smiling at his two beautiful children on the coach listening to every word he says. You smiled walking into the living room.

"Okay story time is over. Go brush your teeth my little monsters. I will be up there in five minutes" And with that they ran off leaving Derek staring at you. You smiled at Derek. You loved that story and you loved him. He placed his hands on your waist and kissed you cheek. Before whispering.

"I love you Mrs. Hale."

..

xoxo..*M