My hero

You scream as you jump into the bathtub. Derek comes storming into the bathroom with his claws out and those sapphire blue eyes looking at you.  It was in the middle of the night so when you screamed like a lunatic he probably thought someone was hurting you only to find you jumping up and down in the tub.

You pointed towards the floor where you last saw the spider. He turns back and smiles at you before stepping on the 'Daddy-long-legs' that was walking around like he owned the place. He then looks back at you. Apparently he found your extremely serious fear for spiders adorable.

"My hero." You stated with a sigh while dramatically putting your one hand on your forehead and looking at the ceiling. Derek chuckled before walking to you and placing sweet and quick kisses all over you face which made you giggle until he stopped and kissed your lips.

"I love you princess" he said helping you out of the bathtub.

" And I love you tough guy." You said putting your arms around his neck and kissing him again. You two went back to bed, and you made yourself comfortable in his arms.

"Derek promise me your always gonna be here to kill the spiders.." you said your head resting on his chest. He kissed your forehead before replying

" I promise."

..

Oh my goodness, this was kind of bad, I'll admit that.

xoxo..*M