the kids meet amelia!

*The kids are going to meet their baby sister! Who's excited? I hope you guys are enjoying this book! I'm trying very hard to come up with new content for you guys! Love you all! • Bree 💖

Mitch is changing Amelia's diaper and Amelia begins to fuss a little bit. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm almost done, princess." Mitch says as he finishes changing Amelia's diaper.

Mitch puts Amelia in a onesie that Scott's sister Lauren bought. Mitch also finds a pair of black pants to cover up Amelia's legs so she wouldn't get cold.

Scott walks in the room with two sandwiches and frappuccinos from Starbucks for himself and Mitch

Scott walks in the room with two sandwiches and frappuccinos from Starbucks for himself and Mitch. Mitch smiles at seeing food, because he hasn't ate anything since Amelia was born, which was almost eight hours ago.

"Oh my gosh Scott, I freaking love you." Mitch says as Scott chuckles. "I love you too. How's our precious baby girl?" Scott asks as he sets the frappuccinos and sandwiches down and he kisses Mitch.

"She is doing well! She pooped again, and is doing really great. Isn't that right, Amelia?" Mitch says as he kisses Amelia's cheek. "She is so tiny, nothing fits her right." Scott says as he giggles.

"I know she is super tiny. I think preemie clothes could fit her!" Mitch says as he drinks his frappuccino and begins to eat his sandwich. Scott sits next to Mitch and eats his sandwich.

"Thank you babe, for everything. Today has been absolutely crazy and I know we were both stressed out." Mitch says as he drinks his frappuccino.

"You're welcome! It was stressful, but I'm glad you and Amelia are doing perfectly fine. Amelia wanted a big grand entrance into this world, didn't you, sweety?" Scott says as he holds Amelia's little hand. Amelia coos and yawns.

Scott and Mitch finish their sandwiches and Scott puts Amelia in her bassinet to nap. "Scott, can you help me take a shower?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. "Of course, Mitchy." Scott says as he helps Mitch sit up in bed.

Scott helps Mitch into the bathroom to take a shower that Mitch desperately wants. "Mitch, how about you sit down. I can help wash you up, okay?" Scott says and Mitch nods as he feels excruciating pain.

Mitch sits down in the chair as Scott carefully scrubs Mitch's body and he washes the little bit of hair Mitch has on his head.

After fifteen minutes, Scott and Mitch walk back to the bed. "Take your time, Mitch." Scott says as Mitch walks to the bed and sits down.

"It feels like somebody has stabbed me in the stomach!" Mitch says as he gets comfortable on the bed.

"Well, they did tie your tubes babe, that could be why you are in more pain. You feel okay?" Scott says and Mitch nods.