happy mother's day, mitchy!

*Its Mother's Day and it's Mitch's special day. I'm trying to use different words and sayings in my works, I hope you guys like it! Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌸🌺🌼

Today is Mother's Day! The kids decided a few years ago to let Mitch have Mother's Day instead of sharing Father's Day with Scott. Scott loves the fact that now he has another day to spoil his Mitchy!

Scott has actually gotten up before Mitch for once, taking Lucy and Daisy outside to use the restroom.

Scott then cleans out Wyatt's litter box. Scott fills up the pet bowls with their food and giving them fresh water.

Scott begins to make chicken waffle casserole for the kids. Scott usually sucks at cooking but he does breakfast foods really well without burning it.

Scott begins to hear Amelia babbling in her crib upstairs. Scott turns off the stove before going upstairs and getting Amelia.

"Look who's up! Good morning, Amelia!" Scott says as Amelia smiles brightly, showing her gummy mouth with her little teeth showing.

"Here's some toys, Amelia. Breakfast is cooking!" Scott says even know Amelia doesn't understand what he is talking about.

Amelia begins to play with the blocks in her high chair. Scott puts the chicken waffle casserole in the oven and sits with Amelia. 

Isabella and Sophia walk downstairs a few minutes later.

"Hi, Papa!" Isabella says as she hugs Scott's leg.

"Hi, Issy. Good morning!" Scott says as he messes Isabella's hair.

"You messed my hair up, Papa!" Isabella says with a giggle.

"It was alrighty messed up, princess. It's okay." Scott says as he smiles.

Sophia hugs Scott's other leg.

"Hi, Soph. Good morning. I'm making everybody's favorite, chicken and waffle casserole." Scott says as he walk over to the refrigerator and grabs the orange juice. 

"Yay!" Isabella and Sophia say in unison. Scott pours Isabella and Sophia a cup of orange juice.

"Uice!" Amelia says as she hits her hands on her highchair. A block falls on the floor and Lucy tries to grab a block.

"Lucy! Drop it!" Scott says as Lucy drops the block.

"Thank you." Scott says as he pets Lucy. Wyatt climbs on the counter and sits in the sink.

"Wyatt, Daddy is gonna have a fit that I'm letting you sit there." Scott says as he picks up Wyatt, kissing his head and then let's him eat his food.

Hudson and Sawyer walk down the steps.

"Good morning, Sawyer! Good morning, Huddy!" Scott says as he kisses and hugs the boys.

Hudson pours himself and Sawyer a cup of orange juice.

"Papa, what's for breakfast? I'm hungry." Hudson asks Scott as he takes a sip of orange juice.