sleepover!

*Here is some teenage Scömiché for you guys! I hope you guys enjoy this one! I fee like I'm a writing rut! Love you guys! • Bree 😎

Scott and Mitch walk into Scott's house after school. It is Friday! Mitch and Scott are excited that the weekend is finally here. Mitch is going to spend the weekend at Scott's house.

"I'll take your bag upstairs, baby." Scott says and Mitch smiles. "Thank you!" Mitch says as he sits down in the living room as Scott goes upstairs in his bedroom.

Scott comes back down and Mitch is trying to do his math homework. "Do you need help?" Scott asks and Mitch nods.

"I don't get it at all. I freaking hate this class! I'm always behind!" Mitch says as he slams his pencil down and begins to cry.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. Don't get worked up over it. Shhh, shh, it's okay. Come here, give me a hug." Scott says as he hugs Mitch.

Scott helps Mitch with his math homework as he works on his own homework. "Thank you for helping me with my math homework." Mitch says as he lays his head on Scott's shoulder.

"Of course. I'm glad you understand what is going on in math. If you ever need math help, let me know, babe. I can always help." Scott says softly as he kisses Mitch.

"You are such a smarty pants, babe. Thank you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

"My parents will be home soon. They are bringing us a pizza home for dinner." Scott says and Mitch's face lightens up. "Aw, they are so sweet! I am hungry." Mitch says and Scott smiles as he rubs Mitch's back.

"They are bringing cheesy bread home too." Scott says and Mitch smiles again. "My favorite thing ever! Gosh all of you are perfect." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Scott and Mitch continue to kiss. Mitch wraps his legs around Scott as they kiss. "Scott!" Lauren says and Scott jumps as he looks at his older sisters watching him and Mitch makeout.

"Lauren! Lindsay! You should have said something if you guys were watching." Scott says as Mitch blushes and he giggles into Scott's shoulder.

"Oops! We didn't mean to interrupt! Mom just wanted to know if you guys wanted something from the grocery store?" Lauren says as Lindsay laughs behind Lauren.

"Can she bring us Half Baked ice cream? Do you want a different flavor, babe?" Scott asks. "Cake Batter, please." Mitch says softly. "And Cake Batter too!" Scott says to Lauren.

"What ice cream brand?" Lauren asks. "Ben & Jerrys! Thank you!" Scott says and Lauren nods as she walks to the kitchen.

"Aw, Scotty and Mitch are having a sleepover! So cute! Now don't keep us up tonight having sex!" Lindsay says as she laughs. Mitch and Scott's cheeks turn bright red.

Mitch nervously giggles as he cuddles next to Scott. "We might!" Scott says and Mitch playfully smacks him.

Rick walks in with Scott and Mitch's pizza. "Here you go, boys! Scott, make sure you share the pizza with your sisters." Rick says and Scott nods.

Lauren and Lindsay grab what they want and go to the kitchen to eat. Scott and Mitch sit in the living room and eat the rest of the pizza.

Rick walks in the living room and smiles at Scott and Mitch.

"I am glad you are with us this weekend, Mitch. Scott has been looking forward to this weekend all week." Rick says.

"Thank you to you and Mrs. Hoying for letting me stay the whole weekend with Scott." Mitch says softly.

Connie walks in and talks to Lauren and Lindsay. Then she walks in the living room and kisses Rick. "Hey boys! How was school today?" Connie asks Scott snd Mitch.

"It was good, except we had a fire in the kitchen in the cafeteria and had to stay outside in the rain for ten minutes." Scott says as he hugs Mitch.

"Aw, at least you guys were safe." Connie says as she grabs a piece of pizza.

After eating dinner and talking with Scott's sisters and parents, Scott and Mitch go upstairs to eat some of their ice cream and they play Pokémon.

"You are so much better at Pokémon then I am!" Scott says as he tickles Mitch. Mitch begins to laugh loudly as Scott tickles Mitch's stomach.

"I'm sorry I know more about Pokémon then you!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott. "Are you done with your ice cream, babe?" Scott asks and Mitch nods.

"I'll put it in the freezer for tomorrow." Scott says as he kisses Mitch softly. Scott goes downstairs and puts the ice cream back in the freezer.

Scott and Mitch change into their pajamas and begin to cuddle in Scott's bed. Connie begins to knock on Scott's door.

"Come in!" Scott says as he rubs circles Mitch's back. Connie opens the door and smiles at Mitch and Scott.

"Hey boys! Mitch, your mom and dad want to tell you goodnight!" Connie says and Mitch gets up to talk to them on the phone.

"Have you two been having fun?" Connie asks and Scott nods happily. "Your dad and I are going to run a bunch of errands tomorrow, and your sisters are going to be out shopping all day. If you and Mitch want to... you know, just use a condom and clean up the mess. That's all I ask. I love you." Connie says as he kisses Scott's forehead.

"I love you too Mom, thank you for letting Mitch stay the weekend with me." Scott says with a big smile.

"You're welcome, sweety. Do you and Mitch have enough blankets and pillows? And try not to starfish and knock him off the bed!" Connie says and Scott laughs.

"I think we are good on blankets and pillows, thank you Mom. I'll try not to starfish, Mitch." Scott says as he hugs Connie tightly.

Mitch talks to his mom and dad on the phone and walks back to Scott's bedroom. "Goodnight guys, sleep well!" Connie says.

"Goodnight!" Mitch and Scott say in unison. Scott and Mitch get comfortable and settled in Scott's bed.

Scott turns on Family Guy and begins to rub Mitch's back. Mitch lays his head on Scott's chest and closes his eyes.

"Mitchy?" Scott says in a whispers into Mitch's ear. "Hm?" Mitch says quietly. "I love you so much." Scott says and Mitch smiles as he kisses Scott.

"I love you too, baby. I'm glad I get to spend my whole weekend with you." Mitch says. "Me too. We have the house to ourselves tomorrow." Scott says and Mitch blushes.

"I can't wait." Mitch says as he kisses Scott for a few minutes. "Let's get some sleep, babe." Scott says as he covers Mitch's back up.

"Goodnight Mitchy." Scott says as he wraps his arm around Mitch's waist. "Goodnight Scotty." Mitch says as he smiles.

Scott and Mitch soon fall asleep in each other's arms. Scott and Mitch had a fun weekend together :)