family vlog #7

*Scott and Mitch film a family vlog! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️

Scott and Mitch have decided to film a family vlog of their day busy day! All the kids are up and dressed for the day!

- 7am -
Mitch is currently in the kitchen finishing up cooking breakfast. Scott is getting Amelia dressed because she has a checkup at the doctors because she is almost two years old!

Mitch sets the camera in the microwave because he has no where else to sit it while
he finishes up cooking. Mitch turns the camera on and fixes his hair.

"Good morning! Today is.. what is today?" Mitch says as he checks his iPhone.

"Tuesday! Happy Tuesday everybody! I am cooking some vegan French toast for breakfast this morning. The kids love it! Usually the kids don't like to eat breakfast during school days but they will eat this." Mitch says as he puts French toast on all of the kid's plates.

*Vegan French Toast*

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer walk over to get their plates and walk over to the dining room table.

"Be careful with your plate, Sawyer." Mitch says as he helps Sawyer hold his plate.

Mitch pours milk for Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer while Liam and Hudson had water.

*Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, and Amelia's outfits*

"Thank you for breakfast, Daddy!" Sophia says as she smiles at Mitch.

"You're welcome! Eat up! Papa is going to drop you guys off at school today." Mitch says as he sits next to Liam.

"I'm excited for school!" Isabella says as she claps her hand.

"I'm happy you are, Issy! Sawyer, make sure you drink your milk." Mitch says as Liam yawns.

"Liam is sweepy!" Sawyer says as he giggles.