shopping day

*Liam and Mitch go shopping together! Send suggestions! I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, I have just been busy! Love you guys so much! • Bree 🌸

Today Mitch and Liam are going shopping together! Mitch wants to spend quality time with Liam. Scott will be home with the younger four. Amelia is going to go with Mitch and Liam as well.

Mitch walks into his and Scott's bathroom and sees Sawyer, Isabella and Sophia in the bathtub together with Scott watching them.

"Look, Daddy! The water is purple! Papa made it purple!" Sophia says as Isabella and Sawyer giggles.

"I see! He puts the correct colors together this time!" Mitch says as he playfully smacks Scott. Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer laugh loudly.

"Hey cutie. You look good." Scott says and Mitch blushes.

"Thank you, Scott. Are you going to be okay with these rambunctious children?" Mitch asks with a chuckle.

"Yes, I'll be fine." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Papa! I need help!" Hudson calls from the other bathroom.

"I'm coming, bud." Scott says and Mitch smiles. Hudson has been learning how to shower all by himself, but still has trouble getting all the shampoo out of his thick hair.

"There you go bud, all the shampoo is out of your hair. Wash your body next and then rinse off." Scott says as he walks back to the other bathroom.

After all the kids get bathed and dressed, Mitch and Liam get ready to leave.

"I want you all to be good for Papa, okay?" Mitch says as he kisses Sawyer, Isabella, Sophia, and Hudson.

"Bye bye!" Sawyer and Isabella says as they hug Mitch.

"Bye!" Sophia says as she kisses Mitch.

"Bye Daddy!" Hudson says as he hugs Mitch.

"I want you guys to be good! Have fun with Papa!" Mitch says as the kids run and play.

"Scott, if you need something just call me, babe." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"I will, babe. Be careful at the mall." Scott says as he hugs Mitch. Liam walks in as he puts his shoes on.

"Be good for Daddy, Liam. I love you, bud." Scott says as he kisses Liam.

"I love you too, Papa." Liam says with a smile. 

Mitch kisses Scott again and he and Liam leave. Mitch buckles in Amelia into her car seat.

"Liam, do you mind sitting in the back with Amelia? Just in case she needs something." Mitch asks and Liam nods.

Liam sits next to Amelia and she smiles, showing her two teeth. Mitch gets in the front seat and fixes his hair.

"Have you and Papa decided where you guys are going to go next weekend?" Mitch asks Liam as he begins to drive.

"Papa bought tickets for us to go to Six Flags!" Liam says with a huge grin of excitement.

"Oo, that sounds like a lot of fun! Papa picked a fun place to go with you! I hate roller coasters so that's why we don't go to amusement parks on date nights." Mitch says and Liam smiles.