kids make breakfast!

*The older five Grassi-Hoying's decide to make Mitch and Scott breakfast! This was suggested by grassihoyingx! Thank you so much for the suggestion! Send your suggestions! Love • Bree 🌼

Mitch and Scott are still fast asleep in their California king sized bed. They haven't felt their best the past two days, and they are afraid that the kids brought them nasty germs home from school.

Hudson, Sophia, Isabella and Sawyer wake up one by one and go downstairs to play in the playroom.

"Daddy and Papa are still sleeping! Sleepyheads!" Isabella says as she and Sophia chuckle.

"I know! Daisy, Lucy let's go potty!" Sophia yells as Daisy and Lucy run to the sliding glass door.

Sophia opens the sliding glass door and Daisy and Lucy run around outside joyfully.

Hudson runs over to clean up Wyatt's litter box, since that's his house chore. Hudson cleans out the poop and then fills up the litter box with fresh litter.

"Wyatt! Your litter box is all clean!" Hudson yells as he washes his hands in the kitchen.

Wyatt walks over to use the bathroom in his litter box.

Hudson finds the vlogging camera, that's charging in the kitchen near the toaster. Hudson picks up the camera and turns the camera on. Hudson begins to vlog around the house.

"Hi, kids! I'm Hudson! Daddy and Papa don't feel good and they are still sleeping. And I am playing with Sophie, Issy and Sawyer! Liam is upstairs with Amelia! Let's go see what Liam and Amelia are doing!" Hudson says as he walks up the steps slowly.

Hudson opens Amelia's bedroom door and sees Liam changing Amelia's diaper.

"Hi, Liam! Hi, Amelia!" Hudson says as Liam waves.

"Nobody told me how hard it is to change a baby's diaper! Well it's easier when they don't move around!" Liam says as he fixes Amelia's diaper.

"Did she poop?" Hudson asks as he laughs.

"No, thank God! I don't think I would have changed it if it was poop!" Liam says as he begins to put Amelia's pajama pants back on.

Liam picks up Amelia and she smiles at her big brothers.

"Hi!" Amelia says as she waves at the camera.

Liam, Hudson and Amelia go down the steps slowly and walk into the playroom.

"Hi, Amelia and Liam!" Isabella, Sophia and Sawyer say in unison.

Amelia babbles and begins to walk around the playroom.

"I think we should make breakfast for Papa and Daddy since they don't feel good! Let's make waffles for them and us! I know how to use the waffle maker!" Liam says with a smile.

"Yay, let's do it!" Sophia says as she jumps up and down.

"Yeah!" Isabella and Sawyer say in unison.