pumpkin patch day!

*The Grassi-Hoying's have a fun day at the pumpkin patch! Send cute fall things the kids can do! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🎃

It is that time of year again! The leaves are falling, it's getting colder out, and everywhere you go you see pumpkins!

Mitch and Scott are taking the kids to the pumpkin patch! Scott, Amelia, Sawyer and Hudson are patiently waiting in the car for Isabella, Sophia, Liam and Mitch.

Scott pulls his iPhone out and begins to vlog.

"Hey guys! What's up? We are going to the pumpkin patch today! I am patiently waiting for Mitchy, Liam, Soph and Issy. They are still getting ready. Amelia, Sawyer and Hudson are being really good and patient." Scott says as he smiles at the kids.

"Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!" Amelia says as she kicks her seat.

"Hi, baby girl! I see you! You look very cute in your little plaid dress." Scott says and Amelia smiles at her Papa.

"Papa! Are we going to get pumpkins today?" Hudson asks Scott.

"Yes, we are! If we find good ones for everybody! So we need eight for all of us, plus three more for Wyatt, Daisy and Lucy." Scott says and Hudson smiles.

A few minutes later, Mitch, Sophia, Isabella and Liam get into the car.

"Hi, beautiful." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Hi, handsome! You look so stinking handsome in plaid, I love it." Mitch says as he pinches Scott's cheek and rubs his stubble on his chin.

"Who's ready to go to the pumpkin patch?" Mitch asks the kids as he films them.

"Me!" Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia all say happily in unison.

All the kids are very excited to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out their own pumpkin to carve out and decorate!

Scott drives the forty five minute drive to the pumpkin patch. They all jam to Lady Gaga and other artists that are their faves.

- Forty Five Minute Drive Later -
"We are finally here!" Scott says as he finds a parking spot.

"Yay!" Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia say in unison.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella get out of their seats and jump out of the car. Scott helps Amelia and Sawyer get out of their car seats.

"Hold hands, guys." Scott says to the kids.

Hudson holds Sawyer's hand, while Sophia and Isabella hold hands.

Mitch helps Scott put the baby carrier on so he can carry Amelia is if Amelia wants to be carried.

"Yes, we are those parents that match everybody alike! But, we do this so we can keep track where the kids are." Mitch says as he films the kids.

" Mitch says as he films the kids