lovey dovey scomiche

*This was requested by CottonCurlyCandy  so thank you for the help! I know you guys 💜teenage scomiche! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

Today is the Grassi-Hoying family house party! Both families are very close and have been since Scott and Mitch began dating almost two years ago. Mitch and Scott just got into a huge argument over something stupid, and they almost broke up.

However, they need to not act mad at each other because of the family dinner is tonight! Scott and Mitch get ready, not really saying much to each other. Mitch's sister comes in and talks with Mitch for a long time. They haven't seen each other in a while. Scott watches them talk and rubs Mitch's back slightly. Mitch doesn't mind even though he is still very mad with Scott.

Scott's sisters, mom and dad arrive. The girls all talk to each other while Scott and Mitch sit together on the couch. Mitch lays his head on Scott's shoulder and Scott smiles, feeling  Mitch's soft touch.

Nel and Connie finish up dinner and everybody all walks in. Scott and Mitch are sitting next to each other. Mitch's sister is on the other side of him while Scott's sisters are sitting across from him and his dad is sitting next to him.

Scott looks at Mitch the whole time during dinner. Scott realizes how lucky he is to find somebody like Mitch. Mitch keeps him on track and not doing anything bad and in his eyes Mitch is absolute perfection. Scott wraps his arm around Mitch and Mitch blushes at Scott's warm touch.

"Love birds keep staring at each other!" Mike says, making Scott and Mitch blush. "Awww!" Lindsay, Lauren and Jessa say as they smile at their little brothers. They love that their brothers have fallen in love.

"They always say that you stare at the ones you don't wanna loose." Connie says as she smiles at Scott and Mitch. "That is true! I'm so happy you two are happy together." Nel says, making Mitch and Scott blush again. Scott and Mitch smile at each other and hold each others hands, wanting dinner to be done and over with.

Mitch and Scott look at each other, they are both feeling awful about the argument earlier on the day.

After dinner is over, Mitch and Scott sit on the couch and Mitch is laying on Scott's lap. "Love birds!" Rick says as he chuckles at Scott and Mitch. "Dad!" Scott says as he hides his face in embarrassment. "What? You two are in love and probably get married one day. Nel and mom can't wait for that." Rick says as he chuckles again.

Rick, Connie, Nel and Mike played a few card games together while Jessa, Lauren, and Lindsay talked for a little bit and then went home. After playing a few games, Rick and Connie also head home for the night.

Rick and Connie decide to let Scott spend the night with Mitch at his house. Scott and Mitch hang out with Mitch's mom and dad before going upstairs to lay down for the night. Scott and Mitch go upstairs, brush their teeth, wash their faces and get changed into comfy clothes.

"I'm sorry for fighting with you earlier, babe." Scott says as he pouts. "I'm sorry for fighting with you too. I love you so much, Scott." Mitch says as he hugs Scott tightly. "I love you too." Scott says as he and Mitch kiss a few times. Mitch hugs Scott and Scott wraps Mitch around his waist.

"You kept staring at me at dinner!" Mitch says as Scott giggles. "Because, you looked very beautiful today. I loved your outfit." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek. "You looked very handsome yourself. I love plaid on you. You know it makes me very happy." Mitch says as he plays with Scott's stubble on his face.

Scott chuckles as he kisses Mitch. "You love my stubble?" Scott asks Mitch. "I do, actually. Facial hair or not, you look handsome." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek. "You look cute with a beard too." Scott says as he plays with Mitch's clean shaven face. "I don't like having a lot of facial hair, though. It looks nicer on you." Mitch says as he hugs Scott again.

"Mitch, I want you to know that I am gonna marry you one day." Scott says as he hugs Mitch. "Aw, I would totally marry you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott a few times.

"I'm going to surprise you with a cute ass proposal!" Scott says as Mitch laughs. "Make sure I look good, okay? I don't wanna look like a bum or a mess when you propose." Mitch says as he lays down, Scott laying down next to him.

"I promise that I will make sure you look beautiful. I love you, Mitchy." Scott says as he covers up Mitch and himself. "I love you too, Scotty. I love you too." Mitch says as he kisses Scott one more time before they fall asleep in each other's arms. :)