hayride date!

*Hudson and Addison go on a little date! You guys wanted it so, here you go! I hope you enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❣️

Hudson and Addison are going on a little date! Well, Hudson doesn't call it date since he's only eight years old and he still doesn't really understand dating. But, Mitch and Scott are calling it a date.

Addison and Hudson are going to a pumpkin patch near Addison's house which also has a little carnival next door.

Scott is going to chaperone on this little date while Mitch is staying home with the five other kids. Liam and Willow are going to hang out at the house.

Mitch is helping Hudson brush his long blonde hair, getting all the tangles that Hudson couldn't get out.

*Hudson's hairstyle*

"Are you excited to see Addison, Huddy?" Mitch asks as he finishes up brushing Hudson's hair.

"Yes! I really excited to see him! I missed him a lot!" Hudson says making Mitch's heart flutter in happiness for his second son who recently told Scott and himself that he is gay.

Mitch and Scott are very happy for Hudson and wish nothing but happiness for him.

"Aw, I'm glad, baby. Let me clean your glasses off. They are filthy, boy." Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's cheek.

"I can do it, Daddy!" Hudson says as he begins to clean his glasses off.

Mitch smiles at Hudson as Hudson cleans off his glasses and puts them on his face.

Scott walks down the steps wearing a Gucci shirt and jeans.

"Hi, Papa!" Hudson says as he hugs Scott.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" Scott asks Hudson.

"Yes, I am!" Hudson says with a big grin, showing some of his adult teeth and baby teeth when he smiles.

"You need to put some shoes on, silly boy." Mitch says as Hudson runs over to grab his tennis shoes.

"What time does Addison have to be home?" Scott asks Mitch.

"I don't think Jen sent me a time, I'll text her and ask her." Mitch says as he hugs Scott tightly.

"You smell good." Scott says as he kisses Mitch a few times.

"Thank you, so do you handsome!" Mitch says as he blushes.

Hudson walks back over to Scott and Mitch with his tennis shoes on and a hat with a rainbow flag on it.

"Let me tell your siblings goodbye and then we can go." Scott says as he hugs Hudson.

Scott hugs and kisses Liam, Sophia, Amelia, Sawyer and Isabella happily.