texas vacay ~ day 1 & 2

*The Grassi-Hoying family is heading to
Texas to visit with their families! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need suggestions! Love • Bree 🌈*

The Grassi-Hoying's are heading to Texas for a family vacation! They go to Texas every summer to visit with family and old high school friends. The Grassi-Hoying's can't wait to see their families and have a lot of fun! The kids are now on summer vacation so they can also travel around and do whatever they want.

After a crazy day of traveling and weather delays, the Grassi-Hoying's have finally made it to Arlington, Texas!

~ Day One ~
The Grassi-Hoyings are getting ready to meet up with Scott and Mitch's parents for the day!

"Good morning, guys! We are at our hotel room which isn't far from my parents and Scott's parents houses. We decided to get a hotel room because we didn't wanna bombard either of our parents with all eight of us in their homes. I know they wouldn't mind at all, but I just feel more comfortable having our own space. The kids are finishing up eating breakfast and are getting ready for the day! We are going to hang out with my parents and Scott's parents today! I think we are going to just hang out and maybe go shopping." Mitch says as Amelia walks over to him.

"Hi, baby girl! Your hair is looking crazy today!" Mitch says as he sits Amelia on his lap.

Amelia giggles as she waves at the camera.

"Hi!" Amelia says happily as Mitch kisses her cheek.

"Let me tell you guys about our traveling adventure yesterday! I didn't even vlog it because it was horrific. The flights over here were absolute hell! The first flight was perfectly fine but then we got stuck in Arizona for five hours. We were suppose to have an hour layover but it turned into five hours. And with six children, that wasn't fun!" Mitch says as he laughs.

"Daddy, I have to potty." Amelia says softly to Mitch.

"Okay baby, go potty. I'll be there in a minute!" Mitch says as Amelia walks to the bathroom.

"Amelia is potty training by the way! She is doing so well at it! We brought some Pull-Ups just in case she has an accident in her sleep. Well, I am going to get dressed and help the kids get dressed! See you guys later!" Mitch says as he waves goodbye.

*****
Scott begins to vlog himself. He is wearing a tank top that has a rainbow on it. All the kids are dressed and ready to go, they are all just waiting for Mitch to get ready.

"Hey guys! As Mitchy said earlier, we are in Texas for our annual family vacation to visit our family and old high school friends! It is officially summer vacation for the kids too! So woohoo for that! All the kids are happy to be out of school for a few months!" Scott says filming the kids.

"I'm really excited for summer vacation! We can go swimming and go to the beach!" Sophia says with a big smile, showing her smile of adult and baby teeth.

"I'm excited to go swimming too and to go shopping!" Isabella says twirling around.

"Hey boys, what are you guys excited to do this summer?" Scott asks the boys.

"To play!" Sawyer says as he giggles.

"I'm excited to paint pictures, play video games and hang out with Addison!" Hudson says happily.

"I'm excited to sleep in late, stay up late and hang out with friends. But I'm hanging out with family right now." Liam says making Scott laugh.

"Liam wants to party all summer like a teenager!" Scott says with a chuckle.