mitch does his makeup!

*Just a cute oneshot of Mitch doing his makeup and talking about life! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🦄

Mitch is sitting by his makeup vanity and he is getting ready to do his makeup. Mitch decides to vlog while he does his makeup since Mitch and Scott haven't vlogged in two weeks. Mitch sets the camera up by his light and turns it on.

"Hi, guys! How are you guys doing? I know it's been two weeks since Scott and I have vlogged anything so I decided to film a little video to explain what we have been doing and how everybody is!" Mitch says as he gets everything set up on the table.

Mitch begins to put primer on his face. Mitch begins to rub it into his face and puts his hair back.

"We have been very very busy! Don't worry, none of us are hurt or anything, just extremely busy. This is what happens when you have six growing kids! So, PTX is going on a small Christmas tour so we are getting set up for that! Also, Scott and I are hosting the annual Halloween party that all the PTX members and friends come to. I can't wait for you guys to see our costume theme this year! It's perfection." Mitch says as he begins to put his foundation on his face.

Mitch grabs his beauty blender and begins to blend the foundation into his skin.

"I have to mix two foundation shades together because my skin tone during the fall and winter time is in between shades. The kids have been doing amazing in school! Scott and I went to Sawyer and Isabella's preschool and they had parent teacher conferences the other day. They are both thriving! Sawyer's sensory processing disorder is under control and he is doing great! Issy can write her full name and do so many things!" Mitch says as he grabs concealer.

Mitch begins to put concealer under his eyes and on a few blemishes he has on his face.

"Isabella has requested for her ears to be pierced, so I think sometime this weekend we are going to take her to get it done. She is so excited for that. That's all she has been talking about. We didn't pierce any of the kids ears when they were babies I don't like when people do that. We decided to have them ask us and want it, and us not force them. Sophia asked for hers to be pierced for her fifth birthday." Mitch says as he begins to blend in the concealer.

"Sophia is doing awesome in first grade. She is the youngest in her class and she is just a smartie pants. Her favorite subject is reading, she is always reading a book." Mitch says as he checks himself in the mirror to make sure everything is blended in.

Mitch puts his lock earrings in his ears and smiles at the camera.

"Hudson is so above in his reading, it's crazy. He is very gifted little boy. He just excels in everything he does! He is just an incredible little boy. He told Scott and I the other day that he loves boys, which is fucking adorable. And I think it's awesome that our kids are exploring their sexuality and that they treat everybody they meet equally. Whether they are gay, straight, lesbian, transgender or whatever they choose to be. That's a lesson we want all of our kids to have, is that we shouldn't judge somebody because of anything except for their values and how they show themselves to the world. If you think Hudson is too young to figure himself out, I could care less. Kids find out their sexuality earlier then you think. Google it." Mitch says as he tries to find his eyebrow products.

"Where are my eyebrow products? The girls like the play with my lipsticks and they move everything around. Ugh. Here they are." Mitch says as he finds the two eyebrow products he needs.

Mitch begins to color in his eyebrows carefully.

"Sorry, I am so close to the camera, I can't see shit and I don't my eyebrows to look wack." Mitch says as he laughs loudly.