future friends interview

*Scott and Mitch do a press interview about their album! Send suggestions pls! I hope you enjoy this! Love • Bree 🖤

Interviewer: "Hey guys! What's up! I'm Bryan and welcome to Radio 102 FM! I have Mitch Grassi-Hoying and Scott Hoying with me today to talk to us about their new album, their family and everything else! They are family vloggers on YouTube, they just released their first album together called Future Friends and they also are in the three time Grammy winning acapella group Pentatonix! So, hey queens!"

Scott: "Hey girl, hey!"

Mitch: "Hello!"

Interviewer: "So Mitch and Scott are married, tour the world together with Pentatonix, write and make music, and they are parents of six children!"

Scott: "We are very busy people!"

Mitch: "We definitely are and I love it. Rather be busy then bored!"

Interviewer: "So, how long have you guys been together? I feel like you guys never leave each other's sides! Such a cute love story!"

Scott: "We dated for a little bit in high school broke up for a month and then started dating again. We dated for three years and then got engaged and married! We don't leave each other's sides ever really. And if we do, it's not for a long period of time."

Mitch: "Scott and I are always together! Literally! We are either at home, on tour or writing music together! We are happily married and have been married for thirteen years! If you count the three years of dating then sixteen years."

Interviewer: "Where did you guys meet?"

Mitch: "We met at CATS which was a theatre in our hometown! We met during the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory play they did!"

Scott: "Yeah! We were eight years old when we met, so we have known each other forever!"

Interviewer: "That's so cute! That's a cute way to meet your man!"

Scott and Mitch both laugh 

Mitch: "It definitely is!"

Scott: "I am lucky that I found Mitch. I love him so much."

Mitch blushes and smiles at Scott.

Mitch: "I love Scott so much too!"

Interviewer: "So let's tell the audience about your family! Some of the fans probably don't watch your family vlogs!"

Mitch: "Scott and I have six children and three pets! I am a carrier, meaning I can become pregnant and give birth!"

Scott: "Yeah, Mitch was the one that was pregnant and I just knocked him up."

Scott giggles and Mitch face palms.

Interviewer laughs

Mitch: "We have three sons, Liam, Hudson, and Sawyer. And we have three daughters, Sophia, Isabella and Amelia.

Scott: "Oh and our pets! We have our Sphynx cat Wyatt, our Beagle Daisy and our French Bulldog Lucy.