welcome home party!

*Scott and Mitch go on a Superfruit business trip and the kids surprise them! Thank you for the suggestion AriannaMosser5 for the suggestion! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🏳️‍🌈

Scott and Mitch have been in New York recording and writing songs for Superfruit. Scott and Mitch have been vlogging their whole trip.

Scott and Mitch are very excited to go home to their busy household! They miss their kids, two dogs and cat. They are being watched by Genevieve and her fiancé Dan.

Scott and Mitch are currently in their hotel packing up.

"Goodbye, New York! Are you sad to leave, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch.

"A little bit! I love the city and shopping, but I miss my babies at home!" Mitch says and Scott nods.

"Mitch literally has a bag full of things for the kids, it's crazy. Like it's stuffed to the top." Scott says as he shows the over sized bag stuffed on the floor.

"Somebody sounds jealous! Excuse me I like to spoil all my babies equally!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"I know, I helped picked half of the stuff out. We spoil our kids, judge us!" Scott says as Mitch hugs Scott.

"Well, we need to get packed and to the airport. You are so slow." Mitch says as Scott gets offended.

"I hate you!" Scott says as Mitch giggles.

"I love you!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott twice.

"I love you too. See you guys later!" Scott says as he waves before turning the camera off.

  - Meanwhile at home -
Liam grabs his iPod and begins to film Amelia and Sawyer playing.

"Na ba! Ba!" Amelia says as she smiles.

"I'm vlogging like Daddy and Papa. Hey, what's up!" Liam says as he does a peace sign on camera.

Sophia twirls her dress as she dances with Isabella.

"We are being watched by Auntie Genevieve and Uncle Dan. Wyatt is sitting with me." Liam says as he pets Wyatt. Wyatt purrs as Liam pets him.

"Lucy says hi!" Isabella says as she kisses Lucy's cheek. Daisy runs in and jumps around.

"Can we have a party for Daddy and Papa? Like a welcome home party?" Hudson asks Genevieve.

"Sure! That sounds like fun. Let's get started, Daddy and Papa will be here before you know it." Genevieve says. 

Liam and Hudson worked on a welcome home banner, Sophia and Isabella are helping Genevieve make cookies. Sawyer and Amelia "helped" Dan blow up some balloons.

"I'm excited for Daddy and Papa to be home!" Sophia says.

"Me too!" Hudson says as he colors the banner. Daisy and Lucy run after each other while Wyatt curls up on the couch.

"Daddy and Papa have bought a lot of things for all of you!" Genevieve says as all the kids faces light up.

- On the plane -
Scott films Mitch sleeping in his lap. Mitch is covered up in Scott's plaid blanket.