wild music & preteen love

*Mitch and Scott get upset when they find out all the nasty music on Liam's iPhone! This was requested by AquaSongMLP1 so thank you! Also, thank you Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐉

It is the weekend and everybody is cleaning up from the busy week! Scott and Mitch are cleaning their bedroom while the kids are in their bedrooms doing their own thing.

Liam is in his bedroom organizing his closet and jamming to his music. He has his Beats headphones on and is cleaning out his closet of trash and clothes that don't fit him anymore.

Liam has his bedroom door opened because he is throwing all the trash and old clothes in the hallway. Amelia is sitting with Liam, watching her big brother clean.

"I tell all my hoes rake it up, break it down, back it up, fuck it up, fuck it up, back it up, back it up. I made love to a stripper first I had tip to her

Liam hums some of the song and dances around his bedroom.

"She said pay for the pussy up for the pussy, wait for the pussy, wait for the pussy. Ask God to forgive me 'cause I pray for the pussy, pray for the pussy" Liam raps as he jumps up and down.

Liam keeps singing and Amelia giggles at Liam before running over to Scott.

"Hi, baby girl! Whatcha doing?" Scott asks Amelia as he tickles her.

"Pussy!" Amelia says as she giggles.

Mitch's jaw drops as he hears his one year old daughter saying a very nasty word.

"Amelia Faith! That's a nasty word! Who said that word?" Mitch asks Amelia as he fixes her pony tail.

"Liam!" Amelia says as she hugs Mitch.

"Liam Richard!" Mitch yells as he walks out of the master bedroom and walks to Liam's bedroom.

Liam jumps as he sees Mitch standing in his bedroom and takes his headphones off.

"What did I do now?" Liam asks Mitch.

"Your little sister walked into Papa and I's bedroom saying something nasty! What are you doing in here?" Mitch asks Liam sternly.

"I was listening to music and cleaning my bedroom!" Liam says.

"What kind of music? Because Amelia hasn't heard the word pussy from anybody that we know!" Mitch says as he crosses his arms sternly.

"I'm listening to music you've probably heard of! It's not that big of a deal." Liam says to Mitch as he fixes his black hair.

"It is a big deal! A one year old shouldn't be talking about pussy!" Mitch says yelling a little at Liam.

"Pussy is just another name for a girl's private area! Bad words don't mean anything, they are labeled as bad and crude things." Liam says.

"Liam! Don't tell me what is and isn't a cuss word! You know what Mom Mom and Poppy used to do to me for swearing? They put dish soap in my mouth! And you have three sisters! That's something you don't say! That's a degrading word!" Mitch yells at Liam, upset Liam singing these words.