a brother for wyatt

*This was suggested by Pen-Tiff-holic! I hope you guys you enjoy this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 😝*

Mitch has really been wanting another Sphynx cat, even though he has said a thousand times that he is done adopting pets. Mitch said three was the perfect number of pets. Scott also has been wanting another cat and even the kids want another pet!

Also, Mitch has noticed how lonely Wyatt is at times. Wyatt has Lucy and Daisy as fur sisters, but it's not the same as another cat. Lucy and Daisy don't climb on the cat house, or like to play with small, delicate toys. Lucy and Daisy are kinda rough and like to run around outside.

For the last few days, Mitch and Scott have been googling Sphynx cat breeders in LA and trying to find the perfect cat to fit in with Wyatt. They haven't found the perfect cat yet, but aren't rushing it. They want this cat to be the perfect fit for everybody in the Grassi-Hoying household.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, and Sawyer are at school for the day while Scott and Mitch is hanging out at home with Amelia.

Mitch has just put Amelia down for her nap, after her fighting him for thirty minutes. She thinks she is a big kid and doesn't need to nap.

"That girl is going to be a rebel when she's a teenager, I swear! Girl did not want to sleep even though she's clearly tired. She was yawning while she was yelling at me. Telling me she isn't tired." Mitch says as sits down on the couch across from Scott.

Scott giggles as he smiles at Mitch, who's now laying on the couch.

"She loves to give you a fit. She never gives me a fit for a nap." Scott says as he sets his phone down on the end table and stretches.

"Yeah, because you sit there and rub her back until she falls asleep. You gotta stop doing that. Now she expects everybody to do that. You spoiled her!" Mitch says as he playfully smacks Scott's leg.

"Excuse me, mister I need to get strawberry jelly from a fast food place next door to the place we were eating at because Amelia refuses to eat grape jelly on her peanut butter and jelly sandwich! So, don't tell me I spoil her! You do too." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Well she has a preference and that's fine! The place should have other types of jelly! Not everybody likes grape jelly." Mitch says crossing his arms making Scott giggle.

Mitch and Scott begin to work on work things and try to be quiet since Amelia's bedroom door is open, just incase she needs Mitch or Scott.

Mitch is replying to the many emails he has and Scott isn't actually doing any work but he is pretending to so Mitch doesn't yell at him. Scott is actually looking at Sphynx cats, he is determined to find the perfect cat.

Scott finds a breeder that actually lives five minutes away from them. It's a gay couple who takes on and fosters animals until they can be adopted.

"Hey babe." Scott says, getting Mitch's attention.

"Hmm? What's up?" Mitch says as he takes his head phones out of his ears.

"Look at this little fellow." Scott says showing Mitch the picture of the Sphynx cat on his iPhone.

" Scott says showing Mitch the picture of the Sphynx cat on his iPhone