sleepover!

*Liam, Hudson, Willow and Addison have a sleep over! This one is shorter then most of my Oneshots. This is a mess lol. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💖*

Liam and Hudson have invited Willow and Addison over for a sleepover! Mitch and Scott have decided to let them have a sleepover, with rules of course!

Scott is setting up the basement for the sleepover. Getting pillows and blankets to make the couch comfortable.

Liam walks in the basement with Mitch. "No cuddling! You guys aren't eighteen! Only ten!" Mitch says and Liam laughs.

"Why are you flipping out, Daddy? It's just a sleepover!" Liam asks Mitch.

"Because you are growing up too fast!" Mitch says and Liam giggles.

"Mitchy, you are so protective of the kids it's so cute." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"I can't help it." Mitch says as he cleans the basement some.

"Nana told me that she caught you and Papa cuddling before!" Liam says as Mitch's cheeks get red.

"Nana loves to tell our dating stories, doesn't she?" Scott says and Mitch chuckles.

The doorbell rings and Hudson runs upstairs, with Mitch following behind. Mitch talks to Addison's mom while Hudson hugs Addison.

"I brought the new Mario game!" Addison says to Hudson.

"Woah! Let's play it! Papa! Can you set up then Wii U down here, please?" Hudson asks Scott.

"Sure bud." Scott says as he plays with Hudson's hair. Addison hugs his mom and runs downstairs with Hudson.

"There you go, don't turn the TV up too loud. Also, if you guys have snacks and drinks make sure you clean your messes up." Scott says as Hudson and Addison nod.

Scott walks upstairs and picks up Amelia. Hudson and Addison begin to play with the new Mario game.

"Liam, do not fight with your brother, okay?" Mitch says and Liam nods.

"Share the TV. No arguing." Scott says and Liam nods.

"I know Daddy and Papa, I'm not gonna embarrass Hudson in front of his boyfriend." Liam says.

"It's his friend, not boyfriend." Scott says and Liam giggles.

"Hudson said boyfriend yesterday." Liam says to Scott and Mitch.

"Hudson doesn't know what that means. He's only seven." Mitch says as he chuckles.

"I won!" Hudson says and Addison laughs loudly. "Let's play again!" Addison says happily. "Okay!" Hudson says.

The doorbell rings and Liam answers it. Willow walks in and Liam hugs her. Mitch and Scott talk to her dad while they walk downstairs.

"I wanna play!" Liam says and Willow smiles.

"Let them finish playing then we can play!" Willow says and Liam sits on the couch.

Willow and Liam talk about their friends and giggle.

Liam and Willow play with the Snapchat filters while Hudson and Addison play.

"We can't beat this!" Hudson says and Addison frowns.

"This is only the third world and it's so hard!" Addison says and Hudson nods.

Mitch walks down and smiles at the kids as he begins to do laundry.

"Do you guys want a pizza?" Scott asks the kids as he walks down the steps.

"Yes!" Liam, Willow, Addison and Hudson say in unison.

"Okay I'll get one in the oven." Scott says.

Liam and Hudson bring Willow and Addison a drink. "Chocolate milk is my favorite!" Addison says and Hudson giggles. "Mine too!" Hudson says with a smile.

Thirty minutes later, the pizza is done.

"Thank you!" Addison says.

"Thank you Mr. Scott!" Willow says with a smile.

"You're welcome guys! Eat up!" Scott says with a grin.

Liam, Willow, Hudson and Addison talk about school and other things while they eat their pizza.

After eating, Liam and Willow help Hudson and Addison beat the levels they couldn't beat in their new Mario game.

Willow, Liam, Addison and Hudson played Mario and had a pillow fight before going to bed.

Mitch and Scott hear the kids giggling and having fun downstairs.

"Hudson and Liam sound like they are having fun." Scott says and Mitch nods.

"Liam better not be cuddling next to Willow. He's too young to do that." Mitch says and Scott giggles.

"Relax, babe. He knows." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

"Somebody horny tonight." Mitch says and Scott blushes.

"Maybe." Scott says as Mitch kisses Scott some more.

"Let's go upstairs and have some fun." Mitch says and Scott picks up Mitch, carrying him upstairs.

Liam and Hudson had a great sleepover! :)