watch us pack for texas!

*Mitch and Scott are packing and getting ready to head to Texas for Thanksgiving week! Mitch and Scott decide to do a livestream! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡

Mitch sets up his iPhone on the stand and clicks on the Instagram app. He then clicks on the live feature. Mitch sees himself on the screen and fixes his hair. He sees everybody coming in and saying hi in the chat.

"Hi, guys! Hello! I'm doing great! Thank you for asking. I'm just really bored so I decided to go live for you guys! All the kids are in bed for the night except for Liam. He is playing Mario with Scott." Mitch says as he fixes his hair some more.

"I seriously have a check list for each of the kids for what they would need during this week trip. Like I need to pack diapers for Amelia and some pull ups for Sawyer. Seriously kids need a lot of stuff when you go out of town. Plus, I need to pack dog and cat food for Wyatt, Daisy and Lucy. Candice is going to watch them for us." Mitch says as he packs diapers in the pink suit case.

"The pink suitcase is for the girls and the blue suitcase is for the boys. I have my own suitcase and so does Scott. We pack so freaking much." Mitch says as he laughs loudly.

Fan: "I need more Scomiche babies! Are you pregnant?"

"Somebody just asked if I am pregnant. I cannot right now! The answer is HELL no! I do not want anymore kiddos! Scott and I are done! We have enough kids to pack for! What do I look fat or something? Trust me I think my body looks damn good for having six babies in ten years!" Mitch asks as he giggles.

Fan: "We? You're the one packing!"

"Scott cannot pack right at all, so I do it! But he needs to help me on what he wants me to pack! If not, I'm leaving his ass home!" Mitch says sarcastically.

"You would never!" Scott said from the other room making Mitch laugh.

"I picked out all the kids pajamas and packed them. I also packed some of their toiletries but I need to pack the rest of them in the morning." Mitch says as he fixes the two suitcases that he had on the bed.

Fan: "Where are you guys going?"

"We are heading to our hometown! Arlington, Texas for Thanksgiving! We are going to spend a week with our families. The kids have off school so that's why we are visiting everybody." Mitch says as he fixes his hair again.

"I am really excited to see our families. I love seeing them and hanging out with old friends." Mitch says as he smiles brightly.

Liam and Scott walk in the room and wave at the camera. Liam and Scott begin to fake wrestle and bump into the suitcases, that Mitch had neatly on the bed.

"Really guys? I had everything so neat! Ugh!" Mitch says as Liam and Scott giggle.

"Sorry, babe." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek and then kissing him on the lips.

Liam hugs Mitch and Mitch kisses his cheek.

"I am almost done packing for the kids! And my suitcase is completely done, which is crazy right? I'm usually the last one to pack." Mitch says as he giggles.

"Hey Liam, I need five outfits from you so I can finish packing your, Hudson and Sawyer's suitcase please." Mitch asks Liam softly.

Liam rolls his eyes and sighs loudly.