gaytimes interview!

*Mitch and Scott do an interview for GayTimes talking about their life as LGBT parents and raising their kids in a diverse world! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🏳️‍🌈*

We are interviewing with Mitch Grassi-Hoying and Scott Hoying today! Mitch and Scott are both LGBT parents raising a family in Los Angeles California! Both Mitch and Scott were born and raised in Arlington Texas, meeting at a local play theater where they met as little kids. They dated throughout high school and got married shortly after!

Mitch Grassi-Hoying and Scott Hoying are 3x Grammy winners with their acapella group Pentatonix! They also have a side project group called Superfruit! They are family bloggers on YouTube on their channel ~ The Grassi-Hoyings.

*The camera man knocks on the front door and Mitch opens it seconds later*

Mitch: "Hello, GayTimes! Welcome to the Grassi-Hoying home! I'm Mitch! Come on in!"

*The camera pans at the mudroom and shows the kids name tags. The camera then shows the pictures of the kids in the hallway. Daisy and Lucy run up to the camera man.

Mitch: "This is Daisy and Lucy! Our girly
pups! Girls, get down! Sorry about that! They love people."

Interviewer: "Is the whole family home today?"

Mitch: "The older three kids aren't home! They are at school right now, we just have our three little ones home! They are playing in the playroom so if you here arguing or screaming they are okay!"

*Interviewer laughs. Mitch and the camera crew walk into the house. Scott is sitting in the living room and is on the computer. Scott looks up and waves at the camera*

Scott: "Hello! I'm Scott! Welcome to our home!"

*The camera man then films a few rooms of the house. The living room, dining room,
kitchen, the bathrooms and the laundry room*

*Mitch and Scott sit on the couch together getting ready for the interview!*

*The kids are giggling and playing happily in the background*

Interviewer: "Sounds like the kids are having fun in there! How many kids do you both have and how old are they?"

Scott: "They love to play!"

Mitch: "We have six beautiful children! Liam is twelve, Hudson is almost nine, Sophia is six, Isabella is four, Sawyer is three and Amelia is two."

*Pictures of the kids are shown as Mitch says their name*

*Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia wave as they peek out of the playroom. They are in there with Nicole*

Scott: "The little ones are with our best friend Nicole! Say hello guys! You guys can come out and say hello!"

*Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia walk over to the camera crew*

Interviewer: "Hello!"

*Camera man waves at the kids*

Isabella: "Hi, camera!"

Sawyer & Amelia: "Hi!"

Interviewer: "How old are you?"

Isabella: "I'm four years old!"

Sawyer: "Free!"

Mitch: "Your three, that's right Sawyer."

Amelia: "I two!"